Swiss to let banks lift secrecy in US tax deal

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stevegee58, May 29, 2013.

1. Isn't the entire process simply a move to a single World Central Bank? The internet gives them the power to control each person down to the smallest detail or power of equality and freedom for all. Which one will all of us get - Uptopia or Dystopia! Time will tell.

#11     May 29, 2013
  2. Please let's not turn this into an Illuminati thread. :cool:

#12     May 29, 2013
  3. You misunderstand my comment I think. One of the things that allowed (some of) us to separate from the apes was organization and social grouping around 10000 years ago. We need a new pattern now since organizational control is not needed anymore with a new and better distribution channel and robotics.

We no longer need strong people to hoard our food and resources and dole it out as they see fit. Time to move on to a better kind of society.

It is natural that this is the next path. I am not suggesting that we head there in any organized fashion or for some kind of control. In fact just the opposite. My very first thread started was about a new kind of society. Government and control by a central power (that is all the isms) is also now obsolete in an egalitarian network organization but it will take time for everyone to realize this. At least I hope we will get there.

I see it is my fault since my previous thread used the word control. Let's substitute resource supply balance to resource need instead of control to my thread. Control is needed for children but we are now adults. Time to grow up as a species.

#13     May 29, 2013
  4. Your talk of a "single World Central Bank" raised the hair on the back of my neck, that's all.

#14     May 29, 2013
  5. heypa

heypa

Key needed to establish a one world government. The League of Nations didn't work. Perhaps there is still hope for The United Nations.

#15     May 29, 2013
  6. The internet connects people to create a market of buying and selling that cuts out middlemen and brokers etc to a large extent.

As a WAG suggestion, how about a world bank "owned" by savers (neither public nor private but ordinary folk) where seniors could choose from a bunch of of decent returns to live off of and businesses and homeowners or asset owners could borrow from the same. A truly distributed world banking co-operative. Losses shared and gains shared with countries on an equal footing like savers.

Of course the devil is in the details but I really think that world government is impractical since there aren't so many evil people smart enough to run it well! Just look at history. Lucky for us all.

#16     May 29, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'll go ahead and say it. It's Obama and his sick cohorts dream to have a single World central bank.:mad:

#17     May 29, 2013
  8. My question is why IRS going after private individuals instead of going for the hundreds of billions that are legally avoided through loopholes in the tax code?

#19     Jun 2, 2013
  9. heypa

heypa

Because they are legal parts of the tax code. If you don't like these so called loopholes lobby congress to change them. Oh! that's right. You don't have the money or power to buy or to intimidate them. My bad.We have the best politicians money can buy..

#20     Jun 2, 2013