Swingtrading forex

Discussion in 'Journals' started by cvds16, May 25, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

well if you can scalp that you would be rich....if you go down to 5 min you could find some more bounces.
    but how do you know how much bounce you will get....and the whole range before it hits the top is 20 pips and there is not much countertrend strength.

as you say you are aiming for 20 pips which means you agree with me that it is not much of support....

but if that is what you want it is fine....

if you see the chart the area in white box a consolidation, is something that indicates that next time it hits support there will be no or very little bounce.... jn1.jpg

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    #41     May 30, 2019
  2. expiated

expiated

I have made an extensive study of exchange rate price action, and as a result, I have a pretty good idea of how large or small intraday price swings are likely to be. And by the way, if I agreed with you (which I don't) I would have entered a short position—not scalped long ones.

#42     May 30, 2019
  3. padutrader

padutrader

my thinking is very different from yours.....I just see the movement and determine how much strength in in the trend and how much there is, in the counter trend and then I decide what my trade is.

it is ridiculously simple way of trading...

I need not worry about any S/R.....or pivots or which wave the market is in...….

I am sorry to have bothered you …..

happy trading

#43     May 30, 2019
  4. padutrader

padutrader

thank you for your explanation

you need not agree

I was wondering why you did not enter a short position.

in my opinion the pair is headed to 1.2221....I know you did not ask but I am forcing my opinion down your throat

#44     May 30, 2019
  5. cvds16

cvds16

Padutrader keep it calm or I will ask you to be removed from my thread ...

#45     May 30, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

what part of what I wrote is not calm
    if I know that then I will retract that part.

#46     May 30, 2019
  7. cvds16

cvds16

'I know you did not ask but I am forcing my opinion down your throat' is not exactly calm behaviour ....

#47     May 30, 2019
  8. cvds16

cvds16

Banked my majority of short at 1.2600 in GBPUSD. Moved my stop on the remainder to 1.2621, let's see if we reach my target at 1.2574.

#48     May 30, 2019
  9. padutrader

padutrader

ok I will retract 'forcing down your throat'

I did not ask him to trade that opinion
    this is a forum to voice opinions

#49     May 30, 2019
  10. padutrader

padutrader

sorry no offense meant....the words used were not appropriate
    I am just giving you some tips free......I am the only one who posts his trades with proof that they were taken in my journal....

I take screen shots showing entry and just before I close.

this is not to show off or insult ….but some may learn something from it.

#50     May 30, 2019