Swing/Position Trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by dgabriel, Mar 13, 2002.

1. mbs

mbs

try bigcharts.com....they have a java applet that allows you to choose the indicators you want to use....the quotes are delayed but you get the general idea....

i don't use pattern recognition software...don't even know what it is...

mbs

#51     Apr 3, 2002
  2. Yannis,

Looks like QLGC may go sideways for a bit but I am looking for an up move later in the day or tomorrow.

#52     Apr 3, 2002
  3. Yannis

Yannis

It's my take on TCI's STS system - usually pretty solid.

#53     Apr 3, 2002
  4. Yannis,

Not familiar with this. Did a search on Google but didn't find it. Can you give me their web site address ?........Thx

#54     Apr 3, 2002
  5. Yannis

Yannis

TraderBot,

The main site of the vendor is www.tcicorp.net but I apply a couple other tricks on it as well.

Good luck!

#55     Apr 3, 2002
  6. Yannis

Yannis

I meant, TraderBOB - the other thing is a scanning tool... sorry :)

#56     Apr 3, 2002
  7. Seanote

Seanote Guest

Stopped out and closed 1,000 CSCO @ 16.58

+ .15 points

#57     Apr 3, 2002
  8. Tough play either direction, stock is meandering. Storage issues holding up well.

#58     Apr 3, 2002
  9. Yannis

Yannis

I feel like taking a whole bunch of profits off the table this aftrenoon - who knows how strong the buying reaction will be tomorrow... Can always re-enter at some point then.

#59     Apr 3, 2002
  10. mbs

mbs

go with your gut...though the technical damage is significant today and not any market moving econ news tomorrow...
    of course the wall st "analysts" will be all over the tv tomorrow saying this is a buying opportunity.....boy, those guys must think everyone has a very short memory...
    mbs

#60     Apr 3, 2002