Swing or Scalp ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by karabugla, Oct 28, 2001.

1. lescor

lescor

why not join the elite trading chat that already exists on yahoo? You need yahoo messenger installed, then choose 'chat' and find the room on the 'user rooms' tab under business and finance.

#11     Oct 28, 2001
  2. lescor,

we could do that.. we would be discussing breakouts though and i think it might be a distraction for those people trading the GNP pattern if we are chatting about something totally unrelated.. i visited there last week and its pretty busy as it is..

-qwik

#12     Oct 28, 2001
  3. if you are an intraday breakout trader and are interested in sharing ideas then feel free to join me in yahoo chat "Elite Breakouts" under Business & Finance - User Rooms..

kempo and i traded together for the first time today.. it was actually quite productive.. i hope some other traders that employ breakout strategies will also come and be a part of our discussion.. there is a saying that iron sharpens iron, and i think traders sharpen other traders..

-qwik

btw, the only reason i chose the name "Elite Breakouts" was to make the room easy to find.. of course it is not related to this site in any way.. Baron, if you would prefer that i use a different name i will be happy to change it..

#13     Oct 30, 2001
  4. Ok, I give up. I am obviously Yahoo challenged. Please give step-by-step instructions on how to get there starting at the Yahoo home page. I have looked under Yahoo Chat - Business and Finance and it isn't there.

#14     Oct 30, 2001