Swine Flu vaccine concoctions - cause narcolepsy, Pandemrix

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by JohnathanIII, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Also when parent tells the doctor their kid just got autism after their vaccination. Doctor gets worried for his career too if it is true.

So it becomes doctor's interest to further spin pharma lies that vaccine couldn't have messed up their kid.

#21     Feb 10, 2011
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

actually, most folks populating the forums and saying:

"mercury is good for you!"
    "antioxidants may be harmful! " - newsweek article
    "cold fusion is crazy"
    "you really dont need that much of vitamins and minerals"
    " fluoride is good for you socio-psycho behaviour"

are paid agents. these are not normal people writing such things for free.

#22     Feb 10, 2011
  3. Israel is the first country using internet paid agents since 1990s to portray Israel as victim (even when they grab land illegally)

But now even Iran has such a program. Pharma lobbies etc. :(

#23     Feb 10, 2011
  4. even if they seem to have fallen to the other side, I still find that the name was very well chosen :

www.infowars.com :D

there is a war for your mind !

#24     Feb 10, 2011
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

You are wrong about the fish levels compared to themirosal mercury levels ...which are being injected directly into the blood stream of a 7-8 pound babies and then throughout the childs young life. You eating a piece of fish which has low traces of mercury is a huge difference...specially that you dont eat this fish as an infant

Remember there were no studies back in the day that ciggarettes had any link to cancer.......

again it may never be proven, but if going forward the number of cases of children with autism goes down now that they are aware of this, will be a sure sign that there was in fact some kind of link....thanks for sharing

#25     Feb 10, 2011
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

countless and I mean countless stories on this...from one day to the other. I feel this is how it happened to my son, and he is very mild. I didnt even know what themirosal was at the time, but I saw a change....and when i got reports from Doc years later, all his shots came from multi vial containers. Im not exagerating, im not suing anyone, im just calling it like i saw it.

#26     Feb 10, 2011
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Would it be too much to ask that some measure of objectivity could be maintained in discussing harm and benefits of vaccines?

Vaccines are not "injected directly into the blood stream" . They are injected subcutaneously.

Is there a non-zero incidence of dangerous reactions to vaccinations. Yes, of course!

Are court cases considered to be a reliable means of settling scientific questions? No.

Could a child suffer irreversible brain damage from a vaccination. Quite possibly. But the long history of vaccinations, epidemiological studies, and carefully gathered statistics, tell us that serious adverse reactions have a very low incidence.

When a child has been vaccinated, and then develops, at a later time, a mental disorder does it prove that the vaccination caused it? No, off course not. If a child develops autism immediately after being vaccinated, does it prove vaccination caused the autism? No, but in that case you would certainly want to know how many other vaccinated children developed autism immediately after being vaccinated. Is it possible to know exactly when a child develops autism? No, not under current means of diagnosis. If a large number of children after being vaccinated developed the same mental disorder would that prove that the vaccination caused the disorder? No it wouldn't. It could only be proved by carefully designed and controlled studies. In the latter case would you want to be cautious, and suspend the use of the vaccine in children. Yes naturally. Would you want further studies? Most likely.

In the present world it is difficult to know if there has been any increase in the incidence of autism since vaccinations began to be widely used because the the definition of autism and means of diagnosing it have changed at the same time. There are now more specific types of autism recognized them previously. Autism has tended to be diagnosed at an earlier age then previously. These factors, greatly complicate the task of looking for a link between autism and vaccination.

There is too small a non-vaccinated cohort in the developed world to allow for a simple, straight forward, controlled study. The low incidence of diagnosed autism among vaccinated individuals suggests, however, that there is either no link or a very weak one. Furthermore the higher incidence of autism today, when thiomersal is not much used, compared to prior times, when thiomersal was much used, neither proves nor disproves that thiomersal causes autism. Even inferences that it doesn't are clouded by the changes in diagnosis.

There is as yet, no peer reviewed, creditable link between vaccination and autism. There is however excellent and dependable data to show that mankind has reaped tremendous health benefits from vaccination in general. But might some vaccines present higher risks than others? Yes, of course. If it were true that vaccination does not cause autism, would it be possible to prove that it does not. No. And the answer would still be "no" even if a cause for autism was discovered, and it likely will be, because there could always be an undiscovered additional cause. Only if vaccination caused autism would it be possible to prove it in the scientific sense. It has not been proven so far.

The difficulty of proof, in itself, suggests that the causal link one is looking for does not exist, just as the difficulty of proving that god exits suggests god does not exist, but it is not proof.

#27     Feb 10, 2011
  8. olias

olias

Thank you

#28     Feb 10, 2011
  9. piezoe

piezoe

ElCubano, I am truly sorry that your child apparently had a very bad reaction to a vaccine he was given. This can, and does happen, but rarely. Perhaps one of the vaccines he was given was improperly produced. There have been instances of bad vaccines having to be recalled. Then too, vaccines can contain incidental proteins that may produce a bad reaction in some individuals. Or perhaps there is something in his genetic make-up that caused his immune system to react differently than in other children. But please try to understand that in spite of this extremely unfortunate case it is not logical, with what we know so far, to say that vaccines, in the plural and in general, cause autism. Possibly, in the specific instance of your son, his autism is related to a very bad reaction from vaccination. But it is too late now to know exactly what was in those vials, and what specific content, if any, caused his reaction. I wish the very best for you and your son.

#29     Feb 10, 2011
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Thank you piezoe. There may never be a solid link, but it is without a question at least in my personal experience that there was a severe change literally days after some of those shots.

#30     Feb 10, 2011