Swine Flu vaccine concoctions - cause narcolepsy, Pandemrix

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by JohnathanIII, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Should I short vaccine makers. Cramer Sell Sell Sell

For a while now Alternative media talked about dangers of vaccines, from mercury (thimerosal) giving normal kids autism to swine flu Jab increasing chances of getting swine flu and miscarriages.

But now BBC reported

A recent investigation by Finnish authorities found children given the swine flu jab Pandemrix were about nine times more likely to develop narcolepsy than those who had not been vaccinated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12390540

Narcolepsy is a rare condition where a person falls asleep suddenly and unexpectedly. Even while walking on the street or driving a car.

2. the story is true:
    recently i started to fall asleep inexplicably while reading ET forum!

3. Making jokes is ok but tell that to parents of kids that are damaged for life with narcolepsy or autism

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

The report by Dr. Wakefield, which linked Themirosal which has mercury in it to autism through vaccination, has been uncovered as a complete fraud. I have oftened wondered if this is what caused my son to have signs of autism. He was a different kid before all these vaccinations. I have always felt there was in fact a link.

5. Its the paradox of science, "While it helps, it also destroys, and destroys fast".

6. olias

olias

My 2 cents whenever I see stories like this: 'don't jump to conclusions and take it with a bigass grain of salt'. Don't assume it's true. If anything, assume it is not true and wait to hear some scientific rebuttal.

7. piezoe

piezoe

Most of us have something that sets us off, causes us to go bonkers and start screaming. This nonsense soft science stuff is what sets me off. So let me apologize in advance to all those idiots posting in this thread who somehow managed to get out of college without a basic course in statistics, or any science at all for that matter, and whose intelligence (or lack thereof) I am about to insult.

Get a grip folks! With the exception of olias and a couple others, ya'all seem to be losing your minds. Oh, I get it now, since we were all vaccinated as children, that must have caused you to lose your mind. But wait a minute, I was vaccinated, but I haven't lost my mind. Duh.

According to that blurb to the right of the referenced story ("tall tale" is more like it.) there are 10 new cases per million per year. One new case per hundred thousand in population per year! A nine percent increase in the number of cases per million would be 0.9 additional cases per million per year. And what about the the 95 % confidence limits on those numbers. Huh?? I don't see any precision estimate for these entsy weensy numbers, do you?

Then we are told that there are more cases in Scandinavia than in other places. OK, so that's more than 0.9 new cases per million in Scandinavia. Maybe it is all the way up to one case there. But last I checked kids elsewhere were also being vaccinated. OK, so it's linked to blond hair and blue eyes.

Get a funking grip you imbeciles!

And while i'm at it, let me tell you how I really feel by screaming at you.

1) ALUMINUM DOES NOT CAUSE ALZHEIMER'S.

2) DENTAL FILLINGS DO NOT CAUSE MENTAL RETARDATION.

3) FLUORIDE ADDITION TO WATER IS NOT A COMMUNIST PLOT.

4) LEAD PAINT DOES NOT CAUSE MENTAL RETARDATION NOR SLOW CHILDREN, EVEN IF YOU LICK IT; POVERTY AND GENETICS DO.

5) SILICONE BREAST IMPLANTS DO NOT CAUSE BREAST CANCER.

6) SMOKING MARIJUANA WILL NOT TURN YOU INTO A HEROIN ADDICT.

7) THE EARTH WAS NOT MADE IN SEVEN DAYS.

8) THIOMERSAL, OR THIMEROSAL, IN VACCINES DOES NOT CAUSE AUTISM.

Paaleese GET A FUNKING GRIP FOLKS!!!

Just accept the reality that we don't yet know the cause for everything. But at least we do know that masturbation will NOT make you go blind! And thank god for that.

8. 4) LEAD PAINT DOES NOT CAUSE MENTAL RETARDATION NOR SLOW CHILDREN, EVEN IF YOU LICK IT

6) SMOKING MARIJUANA WILL NOT TURN YOU INTO A HEROIN ADDICT.

you could be wrong about the above

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Mercury is a neuro toxin...it's fact not fiction. Check it out for yourself. If you don't believe me please swallow some. Themirosal which is used to preserve multi vial vaccinations from becoming bad is composed of high levels of Mercury. For some reports that say NO i can find a report that says yes. Some children better excrete themirosal than others, hence one of the reasons why it may or may not affect a person. In some states they have taken measures to put vaccines in single throw away vials which dont use themirosal, it's the law , I wonder why. Only time will tell if there is a reduction in cases from here on out. Im not a scientist so i couldnt tell you for sure.

Remember what they didnt tell us about Smoking....Now all of a sudden it's a fact that it causes cancer...

Hydraulic fracturing chemicals arent poisoning our drinking water either, according to the natural Gas industry.

fast food isnt killing us according to mcdonalds :D

#10     Feb 9, 2011