SwiftTrade Campus

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by amanda, Feb 14, 2006.

1. i love all the swifttrade bashing that goes on on ET by ignorant people with no idea of the truth........but really Amanda (as you are the one who started this thread) if you have no interest in being a day trader after you graduate then why go to swifttrade in the first place??? However....if you would like the opportunity to learn how to become a great daytrader with the potential to earn 50K a month (yes a month!).....and yes an extraordinary few do make that kind of money like the fella's in hamilton and billybobnasdaq that posts on here.....then i would really encourage you to go to Swifttrade Campus cause they have top notch guys there that would be great to learn from.

And for all you nay sayers...yes i do know this for sure as i do work at swifttrade and am in fact a branchmanager and part owner of the branch i trade at.

#21     Feb 25, 2006
  2. i love all the swifttrade bashing that goes on on ET by ignorant people with no idea of the truth........but really Amanda (as you are the one who started this thread) if you have no interest in being a day trader after you graduate then why go to swifttrade in the first place??? However....if you would like the opportunity to learn how to become a great daytrader with the potential to earn 50K a month (yes a month!).....and yes an extraordinary few do make that kind of money like the fella's in hamilton and billybobnasdaq that posts on here.....then i would really encourage you to go to Swifttrade Campus cause they have top notch guys there that would be great to learn from.

And for all you nay sayers...yes i do know this for sure as i do work at swifttrade and am in fact a branchmanager and part owner of the branch i trade at.

#22     Feb 25, 2006
  3. your a branch manager??? i know the guy who manages the regina branch he is kind of gay though, which branch do you manage??:D
    just jokes

#23     Feb 27, 2006
  4. amanda

amanda

how will i get fired in swift campus office?

#24     Mar 1, 2006
  5. Yeah I hear their company is called the "Queer City Traders" and that particular branch manager like to do kinky stuff involving zucchinis and buttsecks...LOL

#25     Mar 1, 2006

6. I wonder if he got a chance to look at this??
    nice one Brian
    :D

#26     Mar 5, 2006
  7. man there are alot of haters out there, swift is great, i just graduated from university never had a real job. i'm not the smartest guy i know, but swift has given me the opportunity to make 6 to 7k usd a month. i dont know anyother 21 year olds making that kind of money. so like everyone else who has made it said all ready, go and try it you'll learn alot and there's great potential

#27     Mar 9, 2006
  8. kwancy

kwancy

I am a UT graduate, and I also worked at Swift for roughly 1.5 yrs working toward being a mastertrader right now.

Those Hamilton guys are in fact making that amount of money, it's true that they are taking home over 50K a month as one of the posts claims.

I am a NYSE trader at Swift, the company has good execution (although grey box, connection problems all the time lately), but it is a real-time life experience of how the market actually works. if you are looking for a steady paid to support your life in University, then I do not recommend you to go for the campus. WHY?
    1.) It takes at least 4-6 months to learn the market, during the time you won't earn a penny until you graduate the last milestone. (you will know about this if you apply)
    2.) Being a student, you cannot dedicate much time to do your reserach and learn about the market. Although experience plays the most important aspect in trading, you do need to read some books and conduct some research on your own pre/post market.
    3.) If you are not planning to work in the i-bank/trading after you graduate (either as a B.com or whatever you are doing). Trading alone does not give you any credits on your resume, but in hybrid with say a CFA designation/B.com/MBA then you can have a shot in the big financial institutions.
    4.) There is a lot of frustration with trading (you will love and hate it), and you will get a crash on your insanity. Are you sure you are capable to handle the stress while at the same time facing all the tough competitions at UT??

I wonder how many Swift Traders are on ET, may be we should post a poll see how many Swift Traders we have on ET. Good luck on Trading everyone.

Peter Beck Rocks!!!hahahahaha, sucking energy out from young students now..

#28     Mar 9, 2006
  9. kwancy

kwancy

I am a UT graduate, and I also worked at Swift for roughly 1.5 yrs working toward being a mastertrader right now.

Those Hamilton guys are in fact making that amount of money, it's true that they are taking home over 50K a month as one of the posts claims.

I am a NYSE trader at Swift, the company has good execution (although grey box, connection problems all the time lately), but it is a real-time life experience of how the market actually works. if you are looking for a steady paid to support your life in University, then I do not recommend you to go for the campus. WHY?
    1.) It takes at least 4-6 months to learn the market, during the time you won't earn a penny until you graduate the last milestone. (you will know about this if you apply)
    2.) Being a student, you cannot dedicate much time to do your reserach and learn about the market. Although experience plays the most important aspect in trading, you do need to read some books and conduct some research on your own pre/post market.
    3.) If you are not planning to work in the i-bank/trading after you graduate (either as a B.com or whatever you are doing). Trading alone does not give you any credits on your resume, but in hybrid with say a CFA designation/B.com/MBA then you can have a shot in the big financial institutions.
    4.) There is a lot of frustration with trading (you will love and hate it), and you will get a crash on your insanity. Are you sure you are capable to handle the stress while at the same time facing all the tough competitions at UT??

I wonder how many Swift Traders are on ET, may be we should post a poll see how many Swift Traders we have on ET. Good luck on Trading everyone.

Peter Beck Rocks!!!hahahahaha, sucking energy out from young students now..

#29     Mar 9, 2006
  10. bonds

bonds

you do know what the swiftrade campus payout is don't you?

#30     Mar 9, 2006