swiftTRADE around the world

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by aflavoura, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Hello,

Where do you trade? For how long? Is there any great guys on your office? How was your learning curve?

Since information about the different offices of our company is a bit scarce I thought of a place (meeting point) where anyone could introduce himself.

It will be great to compare methodologies and to know where we could spend the next summer on a different office!

Thanks in advance

2. I am trading in Barcelona for about 2 months with lots of about 600 shares moving 12000 shares on a day on average!
    We are about 15 guys!

3. Laughs.

4. KATM

KATM

where are you guys from.How long have you been in Barcelona?

5. Around Barcelona there are 3 ST offices (Center, Esplugues and Sant Cugat). The oldest has 2 years of activity with very experienced traders!

Where is your ST office?

6. KATM

KATM

I also trade in one of Barcelona offices.Did you graduate already?where are u from?

7. danileva

danileva

wsup barcelona. im from st buenos aires. we also been operating 2 years ago and i have been trading only one. most of our traders are nyse`s....... im on nasdaq and its becoming a little harder to make money. saludos a ignferra y ardemo........tengan buen trade!!!!

8. Still trading??

9. [​IMG]