Swift Trade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bradstal, Oct 24, 2007.

1. bradstal

bradstal

does title require a series 7? swift doesn't require anything isn't that consider an advantage?

#11     Oct 29, 2007
  2. An advantage to who?

#12     Oct 30, 2007
  3. bradstal

bradstal

the fact that you don't need to waste time getting the series 7 with all its jargon, thats what i was referring to as an advantage since swift doesn't require that

#13     Oct 30, 2007
  4. What stage are you in?

Learning

Swift: Learn for FREE
    PairCo: Pay to Learn

Stick with Swift.

Profitable:

Swift: Waste of time. Limited but Free resources. Slave level payout.
    Pairco: Waste of resources. Much better leverage and payouts elsewhere. unnecessary waste of time getting Series 7.

Look Elsewhere.

Not profitable:

Doesn't matter where you go.

Get a 9/5 Job.

#14     Oct 30, 2007
  5. GGSAE

GGSAE

And then there's disgruntles like this poster who can only bring out the bad in every firm. Tough to imagine anyone this negative is profitable in trading.

#15     Oct 30, 2007
  6. GGSAE

GGSAE

Well you may end up getting it somewhere down the road, you'll soon find out whether you're in this for the long haul or that it's not for you.

#16     Oct 30, 2007

7. :confused:

WTF are you talking about? negative? I was giving the kid 3 realistic options instead of the kumbaya nonsense purveyed on ET. Let me guess? you trade with Bright trading?

#17     Oct 30, 2007

8. Talking about posters who do not trade. A trader does not need a series 7. That's a brokers license and it's a waste of time to ask a trader to acquire one.

#18     Oct 30, 2007
  9. GGSAE

GGSAE

Great deduction professor...i've traded with 4 different firms (starting with swift), I suggested he check out a firm that has lots of great traders in the office because i know of them personally. In fact i suggested title as well even though i know very little about them.

You didn't offer anything worthwhile, just 'don't go here because of this and don't go there because of that', you didn't give a third option...oh wait, look elsewhere, great advice.

I still can't believe how adverse (in general) most people on this site are to the series 7. Jesus it's not like you're getting a vasectomy.

#19     Oct 31, 2007
  10. bradstal

bradstal

did you work in the vancouver office? was mat in charge?

what was your experience about the whole office and traders there?

Like to hear if you offer some input

thanks

#20     Nov 2, 2007