swift trade wants CV and resume

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jazzjackrabbit, Jul 24, 2008.

1. From what I heard/read, you get cut off if you get a job "on commission" even if you get no commission whatsoever. That seems very bizarre and cruel. You may want to check yourself (anonymously on the phone).

If I start trading on Welfare, I'm just not going to delcare it. I may even trade and just work once a week for a temp firm. The huge problem with getting a job is that if I start doing swing trading which is 2 to 5 days, and my technical indicator crossover ends up happening any time during the trading hours, I can't be there to place the trade if I'm working.

The big factor in me not choosing the prop firm right now is the "level of psychological comfort" or discomfort I should say if I chose to work there when I have practically no money left. If I had that much pressure on my shoulders, I might not trade well at all. I figured in several months I should be in a better situation to pull it off.

#11     Aug 2, 2008
  2. I am in the same boat, man. I just got laid off from my night job at Walmart, but luckily I found an opening at Walgreen. Otherwise, I would go on welfare, getting food stamps (Not that I don't like food stamps).

I have been trying to apply for a prop firm for months, but I don't have enough deposit to get it started, also they want me to take an exam which costs money too. I always hate taking exams, my GPA has never gone above 2.5 in my life.

These days I have these bills coming in every month, and my car needs service soon. Gas price is not helping either. I guess I have to put off trading for a while.

Good luck to you.

#12     Aug 2, 2008
  3. I had the same experience. I guess in my case the reason was I told them I didn't have enough deposit, they got impatient after hearing that.

#13     Aug 2, 2008
  4. wucah

wucah

No problemo countless of people did it, or welfare. As long as you dont recive any payments the same time you are drawing EI or walfare you are not doing anything illegal, you are training or in school think of it that way.

#14     Aug 2, 2008
  5. Are you in US or another county because I think Swift no longer operate in US or am I wrong?

#15     Aug 7, 2008