Swift Trade vs. Brite Trading convince me which is best...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bruins1, Jul 17, 2009.

1. ok sure, i agree with you guys. in fact those are the points i was trying to make but perhaps i came across differently

#41     Jul 19, 2009
  2. Yes, one more LOL. Seriously. I thought this thread was put to bed over the weekend.

From what I understand about you and your trading style (guessing, high volume, primarily closed at end of day)... you do need really low rates. I, too, have a few traders who trade like that, and we have negotiated prices that work for everyone, all things considered (as you said, they move into longer term holdings, different "stuff" etc.). Probably not as low as you're paying, but we do get quite a few guys from other firms.

FWIW, all shares above 1,000 on any order are half of your lowest posted rate above (.004). And, based on volume, many can get down to, or near that rate as well. Things vary with our affiliates, who work out their own deals of course.

Lower volume and new people do pay a bit more, but at the same time, they're taking advantage of more of what we offer (interaction, help with spreadsheets/strategies/software etc.). But, we have a natural progression as they align with one of our groups, or simply don't need as much help.

Other than the "bright Sucks" - LOL, you honestly seem to have a pretty good handle on the business, and you're still making money it seems.....congratulations on both.

All the best,

Don

#42     Jul 20, 2009
  3. GGSAE

GGSAE

This only applies to NYSE, right?

#43     Jul 20, 2009
  4. 90 % are still losers... why would you want to give away your profits if you are such a great trader? makes no sense to anyone who really knows how to be a profitable trader. if you are this good get your real trading statements and pitch them to some peopel with money and get the ball rolling..geez.. prop firms this and that.. you don't need 7 x leverage anyway it will only put you out of the business sooner.

#44     Jul 20, 2009
  5. what you are saying is contradictory.
    if someone is a profitable trader, then they most likely already have their own money and if not enough, the profits they would be making would more than make up for the relatively miniscule vig they would have to pay for whatever leverage they would be getting, even if 15X. for that kind of leverage, you DO need a prop firm and believe it or not, some people actually use it for their financial benefit instead of an expedited homelessness :D

#45     Jul 21, 2009
  6. timcar

timcar

The fact that Mom0/pH0x ever gives Bright Trading any kudos shows that in his Old Age he is getting soft on us. Yes????

#46     Jul 21, 2009
  7. Swift didn't have enough of their own trading strategies?

Sounds Top-Notch

#47     Aug 2, 2009
  8. 7x.... please.......

#48     Aug 2, 2009