Swift Trade vs. Brite Trading convince me which is best...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bruins1, Jul 17, 2009.

1. We joked about the fines, a part of doing business with algo trading at the time, not a big deal I guess. And, I was quoting about the "real" part of "real trading."

There is just no fight here, simply different models...we have respect for each other as I have for most firm owners that I know.

Believe me, there are dozens of guys that I have to bite my tongue about here on ET, Swift is not one of them.

I'm sure we'll get along if we meet in person. Are you in Toronto? That's where I met with Charles last.

Don

#11     Jul 17, 2009
  2. Wasn't ATTAIN owned by Harvey Houtkin (All-Tech)...think so. I remember when he came here and traded like 300,000 shares in a couple of hours to show off how he makes money on the liquidity spread. Good guy too, even though bashed by Regulators.... too bad he passed away, my age, on an operating table for minor surgery....I guess you just never know.

Don

#12     Jul 17, 2009
  3. kiloj12

kiloj12

I have seen many Swift traders come to elitetrader and post fantastic results. One trader seemingly made a million in 1 year and had posted his picks/calls throughout the site.

I have not seen any Brite traders on the board. Don, do the Brite traders exist on this website where we can see their calls and trading success?

#13     Jul 17, 2009
  4. Not many post, some "lurk" ..... we keep our computers busy trading, that's why I have to keep 2 going to monitor ET, LOL. Helps me with my TASC Q&A columns etc.

Don

#14     Jul 17, 2009

5. since when does swiftrade have Nikkei access, is that a new development?

#15     Jul 17, 2009
  6. swiftmake, can you tell me which markets can currently be traded through swift trade?

#16     Jul 17, 2009
  7. thats pretty impressive i would say, what kind of commission do they charge for the Nikkei?

#17     Jul 17, 2009
  8. can you trade japanese stocks

#18     Jul 17, 2009
  9. In any event, since we've seemed to move on...there is no fight here...I have a call into Charles, and hey, how many of you would log into a Paltalk audio discussion with he and to get the facts, from both of us about our business models....?

If we get enough interest, I'll get it set up.

To my friend Momo, I really wish we could meet in person, my treat (to a point, don't know where you live, LOL).... somehow, somewhere along the line, I must have said or done something that may have been misconstrued.

Had that same thing happen with my now, good friend, Maverick 74 (Hi John).... a couple years back...the Paltalk discussion seemed to smooth things over for everyone.

Anyway, all the best to you Swifties, just please don't "Swift boat" me, LOL

Don

#19     Jul 17, 2009
  10. we do trade Tokyo & Osaka stocks.

#20     Jul 17, 2009