Swift Trade - Toronto Prop Firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by swiftmike99, Jan 19, 2004.

1. How do you feel about the new contracts Swift Trade prop traders were offered.

2. Magna

Magna Administrator

To anyone responding, please do not post details of any contracts, as that would provide free promotion to Swift. If you feel absolutely compelled to share your personal info with swiftmike99 then please click his name and PM/email him. Thanks.

3. GGSAE

GGSAE

Mike, i geuss you missed all the negative comments floating around the other thread that you had too start this one?

It's horeshit.

4. Momento

Momento

We seem to be getting repeated threads about SWIFT every 2 weeks...

I can already picture trader12345, hoping onto this thread and start promoting GOLDEN while trashing SWIFT again.... etc.

zzz

5. Singer

Singer

You'd be mad too if, a few months into your first career-job out of university, your employer said, "In two weeks you're all fired... but you can stay on for a massive pay cut, if you want."

6. tenfly

tenfly

Ya it's crap. I've switched to Golden, and hopefully will have a much better time there. The manager is great, the software is amazing, and overall the business model sounds strong. Hopefully things work out for the better.

It was disappointing being part of Swift for only a few months, investing a lot of time, energy, and money only to find out their new stupid policy. Just insane.

7. Singer

Singer

tenfly switched to Golden... what are some other soon-to-be-ex-SwiftTraders' plans?

8. check out the # of locations that are opening now. Canada is becoming saturated.
    Wonder if any branches actually make money! you know the market is at a top when....swifttrade is open branches around the world at a faster rate than McDonalds!

swifttrade.com - Locations

9. lescor

lescor

It is still mind boggling how you guys stay at these firms when you can put 5 or 10 grand up at a US prop firm and get all the buying power you want at half a cent a share and keep 100% of your profits.

10. We have both said this before dude. I still can't even begin to comprehend what is taking place. If you won a free car and had the choice of a pinto or a corvette which would you choose.

I can't even think of a word to describe it.... Mindboggling, Insanity etc... I'm flabbergasted, in shock, denial, disbelief.

I don't know if i should laugh or cry???

Just confused i guess.

I know the deal is rough what ever it is.(Cuz of all the whining) I would like to know what they are offering? If someone in the know could pm me that would be great.

Happy Trading

:p :confused: :eek:

#10     Jan 20, 2004