Swift Trade Question

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Jamison, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Jamison

Jamison

I have heard a rumor that there is a Swift Trade office for sale on the West Coast...can anyone shed some light on this?

2. Why don't you just call them and ask. Why the hell would you come on here asking that question?

3. freefall

freefall

As the manager of the Swift Trade Langley office, I can
    confirm that we are currently entertaining offers for
    the entire business.

4. Jamison

Jamison

I tried to contact swift trade...they will only let me know about possible locations I can start up.. I am more interested in taking over a location that is already set up. I figure it will take at least a couple hundred hours of my time to put an office together. based on what my times worth, I would rather find an office already up and running..

5. Because he wants to know. What's your problem dude? If you don't like the question don't waste your time responding to it. I love all these e-tough guys that run their mouths and hide behind their computer screens.

6. GGSAE

GGSAE

Why would anyone want to have a swift trade canadian branch...maybe 5-7 yrs ago.

7. I could only imagine 2 reasons:

You are a great SIRI scalper and want the branch manager deal.

OR

It seems like free money, and you heard that some guys at swift make 100k a month.

Definitely seems late to the party.

8. vandger

vandger

u mean sammy of Montreal?

and there's another reason---Miln trader

9. Bigeye

Bigeye

Nice one Marketdude, love that E-Tough phrase, we sure have lots of them on ET

:D

10. GGSAE

GGSAE

Okay I didn't realize the branch manager had his/her own separate deal, which makes sense. I think that's the case in Ottawa, where the only trader is the branch manager (or so i've been told).

#10     Jan 29, 2008