Swift Trade question, please

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by kitty1996, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Fistfull

Fistfull

You sure are snippy for someone asking for free advice. Believe what you want.

#31     Jan 26, 2008
  2. OK guys, let's kill this thread - enough about the silly video games.

Better for your trading would be to go out and get laid, and stop gluing your eyes to your monitor even more after work.

At a certain point in time, you'll grow up and drop the video games - it's fact of life. You have to set your priorities.

#32     Jan 26, 2008
  3. SCV

SCV

LOL haha thats right playing games after trading is retarded. more to do in life for sure.

i actually dont think any trader would still play games after the trading day, they are better off studying the mkt or get some relax.

all i said was some gaming HISTORY before the career would help because it do transfer some skills to trading.

#33     Jan 26, 2008
  4. ATTENTION EVERYONE: please read my last post on this subject.

1.i highly respect prop traders & all traders because i feel it takes a lot of intelligence & dedication to be in this field.

2.please don't misunderstand my point. all i say is, it takes WAY MORE than "video games skills" to be a good daytrader.

3.i'll be honoured if in the future i can be a prop trader.

4.most importantly, thank you for all kindness from some of you here. thank you for helping me, you know who you are. i'll never forget your help.

best wishes to all & please close this thread, please!

#34     Jan 26, 2008