Swift Trade in Richmond hill

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by giralgo, Aug 7, 2009.

1. The Richmond Hill office starts training practically each and every month. They approach is a bit different. You can trade any stock you wanyt and the strategy you want vs other offices in GTA which make you scalp all day.

#11     Nov 1, 2009
  2. dsq

dsq

"interview"???Them taking your money is called an interview?I thought thats called opening an acct?Kind of like do i have to go to an interview to get a cell phone contract.These guys throw interview into the mix to make it sound like your important and once they approve your acct you will think you are great cuz you passed the interview.

why wouldnt you just trade from home?
    izone charges 5$ per rt and its a very stable paltform...also no pressure to trade...

#12     Nov 4, 2009
  3. I prefer the Swift Trade model since I have no capital and even if I did, it is better to risk their capital than mine.
    Also, they pay from $1 while the St Clair office will only pay when you make your first $2000.

#13     Nov 4, 2009
  4. Here is how it works in Richmond Hill office now.
    A new candidate starts with $10,000 - $30,000 firm's capital. The objective is to make on average min only $10/day! The goal is to end up $200 on the account by the end of first month of training. Each new trader is coached by assigned senior trader.

#14     Nov 27, 2009
  5. l2tradr

l2tradr

Have you read the thread? Swift doesn't take deposits.

#15     Nov 27, 2009
  6. l2tradr

l2tradr

#16     Nov 27, 2009
  7. There are now over 20 full time traders in Swift Trade office in Richmond Hill. Some traders have been trading here for as long as the office has been opened (since year 2000). There is a mentorship program in place where the new traders are paired up with a Team Leader (experienced trader) and learn to trade under the seasoned trader's supervision.
    Facilities are great, easily accessible from the highway with lots of parking in front of the office.

#17     Jul 16, 2010
  8. grey road

grey road

Do you mean that they are paired up with a trader , and under constant supervision and advisement from that trader, or do you mean a group of new traders has a trader mentor that checks on them maybe daily? Thats how it was when I was there, and in the end, I left on my own will becuase I didn't feel I could get down to scalping sucessfully soon enough to make it work for either me or the company. I do still trade occasionally from home and work at a job right now, but I am certain I will be a trader one day full time, either way. I feel if I was teamed up with someone and shown how they read the level 2 and that , I could learn to scalp fairly quickly. I just found that I couldnt suppress my thought process into the small amount of time to get those one or two cent gains. Anyhow , I have since started trading forex, and find it is somewhat easier for me to trade with quick profits for my trading style. I would go back to swift trade in richmond hill again if they would have me back someday. All in all it was a positive experience for me even though I really didnt make any money , but I really didnt lose anything either.

#18     Jul 17, 2010
  9. The way the program works is that the Team Leader (experienced trader) works with a team of new traders. This means that he (Team Leader) can give you pointers and review your trades and the strategy every now and then. The Team Leader is motivated same way new trader is - to graduate! When new trader graduates to the ranks of profitable traders, the Team Leader receives monthly compensation from the company for the couching, time and efforts spent on graduating the "newbe". So in an essence this is the structure (advancement path) that starts from new trader to graduate trader to team leader. Team Leader may several traders in his team which makes him additional, residual income. The system is good but graduating is not an easy thing. It takes time!!!
    Hope to see again in ST Richmond Hill.

#19     Jul 17, 2010
  10. This only happen in Richmond Branch right?
    not in mississauga or any other location?

#20     Oct 16, 2010