Swift trade-how much capital?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by l2tradr, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Datradr

Datradr

its true..have a good week...request 50-100k more...o ya!!! and have a reason for wanting it..like open orders or some BS

#11     Aug 9, 2007
  2. pepero

pepero

My experience at SwiftTrade:

1st week: buying power started with 9k
    2nd week: moved between 30k and 90k
    3rd week: 600k (maximum bp for a trainee)
    2nd month: graduation
    3rd month: 1.5 million
    nowadays (7th month): 2.5 million

Don't need more right now, but if I'd have a good reason to ask for more... probably they would give me more.

August grat month 'til now!!! :)

#12     Aug 10, 2007
  3. l2tradr

l2tradr

THAT is the answer I was looking for. I know the numbers will vary from person to person based on individual performance, but that's a pretty good upper limit.

#13     Aug 10, 2007
  4. 2nd month graduation wtf! That is crazy unheardof. Dont base your expectations off that, Ive seen only 1 person graduate in 2 months and they were arbing the q's on amex. If assume half the pace of superstar trainee, that would even still be on the high end.

#14     Aug 10, 2007
  5. pepero

pepero

Results were above expectations. I was the first to graduate from my group of trainees but not the only one in the second month. Actually, 80% of us graduated in the first 6 months. We were told that only 40% - 50% of people achieve graduation so we are very happy. I guess they did a pretty good selection process. Right now already making good money for living.

Good luck tomorrow with your trading!

#15     Aug 19, 2007
  6. goodjob

goodjob

guys, i want to apply for position at swift trade office in toronto , i have little experience with stocks, wouldnt that be a problem? what kind of resume should i write?
    i greatly appreciate any help.

#16     Aug 23, 2007