Swift Trade day trader

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jorotz, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Do you know the Swifttrade trader in China, who traded a few thousand trades a day and made loads of money?

He posted on ET a couple of years ago, claimed to be from a Swifttrade office in China.

#11     Feb 24, 2010
  2. where is the office in china for swift trade

#12     Feb 24, 2010
  3. ah...took me half a year and couldn't make it

#13     Feb 27, 2010
  4. hnhhs

hnhhs

in almost every big city in China ,you can find swift trade office..

#14     Mar 2, 2010
  5. There is so called graduation point when going through the learning curve with Swift Trade. It separates new from seasoned traders. It requires to make $2000 on a given calendar month which represents about $100/day.
    Once a new trader graduates, he or she is given much higher daily stop loss, more buying power, more leeway to trade different stocks and even different exchanges: North America, Europe or Asia.
    It will take anyone about 2 - 6 months to reach that point. After that though it is smooth sailing....

#15     Jul 16, 2010
  6. I understand there are a lot of different ways to trade...however, if a significant "level" is making 2k a month by maintaining .04 stop losses, you are in the wrong business on a bad model. Trading is an art and not a science...I don't know what they are teaching you. Whether u r manual, black or gray stategy--it doesn't matter. That is not what trading is about, even when you are just starting out. I encourage you to expand you horizons.

#16     Jul 17, 2010