Swift...interview in June.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by cptseawolf, May 24, 2005.

1. Hamilton is consistantly the best branch of swift trade day after day. Im assuming that would make it the best swift branch to learn at.

#11     May 24, 2005
  2. rollie

rollie

Make sure you ask nicky how he made out as a trader

#12     May 24, 2005
  3. ShawnyV

ShawnyV

Seems to me that as long as the traders in the branch are doing well, it doesn't really matter how the manager did in his trading days... But then again, that's just that common sense thing kickin in....

#13     May 24, 2005
  4. giannos

giannos

I agree, bring in pizza and see if the coffee house downstairs has a part time position

#14     May 24, 2005
  5. id feel a whole lot better if there was some sort of base..... plus ur commision....so u have at least a LITTLE bit of security.

I guess ill go to the info session.....go from there.....but i seem to be taking my foot back outa the door

#15     May 24, 2005
  6. Here's how you approach Swift:

1. Budget to survive up to 6 months without a paycheque
    2. Expect nothing
    3. Learn everything you possibly can, both on and off the floor
    4. Have fun with it!

If you can't stand the thought of any one of those, then Swift isn't for you. I've been there, done that, flamed out, and I enjoyed every minute of the ride.

#16     May 24, 2005
  7. marubozu

marubozu

Are you too proud to get yourself a part-time job during evenings while you trade for nothing during the day? Or, now that you have your degree are you too good for that? - If you really want to trade - and have nothing but a shoestring to do it on - then you will have to do something else on the side to support yourself. Maybe Emma's is hiring...

#17     Jun 23, 2005