SWIFT financial service cuts ties with Iran

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by gwb-trading, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

hee hee, Palestinians. How many of them ever lived in what is now Israel, or even their grandparents? They supported Hitler in WW2, when that was over they lost some land. Big deal. Wars change borders, get over it. They had done very little with the land up to that point but look at it now! It's a fluorishing state. They are just political pawns of the ME kept in place to harass Israelis.

I didn't advocate any war of any kind anywhere, I'm just saying that a tribal Muslim leadership and nuclear power aren't well suited for each other.

#11     Mar 18, 2012
  2. STANKIN' WAR PIGS!!!

#12     Mar 19, 2012
  3. It is well known that JPMorgan short sells gold and silver in one day equal to the entire mining production of a full year. It is all a paper scam and will soon fall with those investing in paper gold and silver as the big losers.

When will they ban JPmorgan from trading in Gold and Silver?

All the important informations and coming major world events say Gold & Silver price will reach sky-high.

But JPMorgan shorts Gold & Silver to maximum extent.

#13     Mar 19, 2012
  4. With the proliferation of internet/cellphones/print/electronic media any type of hegemony will have awkward repercussions and collateral damage.

#14     Mar 19, 2012