Sweet Bobby the Super Trader

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Sweet Bobby, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Wow, I can't see from the steam! It is getting really hot and heavy between Bobby and Sigma...

Well, folks, let's give them some privacy and this hotel key so they can enjoy each other over the weekend. We will be back on Monday. You two love birds, don't hurt yourself!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    #31     Feb 1, 2020
    .sigma and themickey like this.
  2. themickey

themickey

:D:D:D:D:D

#32     Feb 1, 2020
  3. I’m thinking about doing a daily video where I show you ladies how to actually trade. Trading for me is not watching screens all day. If I can’t complete my trades and update my spreadsheet in less than five minutes, then I’m a failure.

Go Chiefs and beat those horrible 49ers.

#33     Feb 1, 2020
    Sekiyo, .sigma, Seaweed and 1 other person like this.
  4. Happy weekend, ladies and gents. While you are dreaming of the holy grail of trading today, I do welcome you to follow a new, small account blog I'm setting up at sweetbobby.com. I'm doing this because it's highly therapeutic. I was going to do a little painting today to reduce the stresses of everyday life, but alas I have no canvas and no paint. I chose instead to start a new canvas on sweetbobby's blog to help those with smaller accounts.

For those of you with much larger accounts, you probably already have your strategy developed and successfully in play. For the rest of you, let's get started!

#34     Feb 1, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  5. .sigma

.sigma

Pause, and no homo***

#35     Feb 3, 2020
  6. Daal

Daal

Now just watch as he tries to monetize this 'blog' in the future. I bet he will try to sell this crap spreadsheet or maybe sell a 'course' on options

#36     Feb 3, 2020
  7. themickey

themickey

Welcome to the new world, it's all about marketing.
    We are bombarded with marketing, every article about stocks and stock market these days is all about marketing some glamour story of hope and riches, in order to prise money out of our pocket asap.

#37     Feb 3, 2020
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The toughest Greek to manage is hubris.

#38     Feb 3, 2020
    caroy and Flynrider like this.
  9. Put on a little ratio spread today in ES. All is well in the account. I will look for a decent sized down day to sell a 10 delta put. Rock on and happy trading!

#39     Feb 3, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

We're all super traders in sim mode.

sweet1.JPG sweet2.JPG sweet3.JPG sweet4.JPG sweet5.JPG sweet6.JPG sweet summary.JPG

Gimme' a bunch of money and let me split it up into sub accounts, and I can be a super-trader, also! Only needs between 500K-700K per account I reckon'. 1 million in each would be better.

#40     Feb 3, 2020