Sweeping financial legislation proposed

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Renegen, Mar 15, 2010.

1. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aIYoey051ty4&pos=1

The problem that I have is that it's all integrated into the Fed, who will only enforce what will benefit its Wall Street board members.

2. get ready for the biggest shake up ever on WallStreet if this thing passes.

Obamanation has the sheepole on their side...

American's want to see blood run in the streets, coming from these Investment Firms, Banks etc.

They may just get that...as 10,000 of thousands will be laid off in the industry if this passes.

3. I almost fell off my chair laughing with the quote about these companies should never be this large or complex! What a joke, he of GIANT government. All the crap he has helped screw up and add to the complexity of government, and largely for his own benefit. Perhaps the pot calling the kettle black.
    I agree this stuff should have been traded on regulated exchanges like the CME, but making more regulators to oversee the old regulators and the financial industry? Come on, someone pinch me and wake me up from this nightmare. Weren't the supposed regulators sleeping on the job last time, and somehow because they have a new group of them made up most likely of alot of the old group plus new federal employees, it is going to better?
    I guess if I'm going to take the stupid Series 7 I better do it now before I have to memorize a million new regulations.