Swedish FING B - hijacked?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Mode_Swe, Oct 21, 2016.

Does the article in the "petitions24.com make sense to you?

1. Yes - the article is right (why?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No - i do not think it is correct (why?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Was hard to understand the translation Swe => Eng

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mode_Swe

Mode_Swe

2. JackRab

JackRab

Hmm, sounds like someone is either a sore loser, or just trying to push the stock price into a pump-and-dump scenario... I take it that you're long the stock?

Do you honestly think any short sellers are stupid and just short sell without having a valuation to it? Short selling is a legitimate way of trading and creates a better valuation. Without it, you would get China-style valuations, those multiples will just go nuts. Short selling gives the market the brakes needed to be valued fairly.

3. Mode_Swe

Mode_Swe

Hi and thank you for your reply.
    Well yes and no, but in this case there are other things that matter too.

We have seen boosted articles the day after hedge funds have bought massively and we have seen vert negative (articles and recommendations) the day after the same hedge funds have sold massively.

I believe also that your explanation is the most common. I suggest you will take a look at Thursday when we will have Q3 report and there will be best ever results. Hedge funds will try to keep the share price down by aggressive selling.

Compared to Goodix stock price FPC would have the fair value of 235 SEK today and compared to ERICSSON, is the most profitable company ever in Sweden today.

So no i do nto believe that it is looser wining, i believe and so many else that it is just share price manipulation. 15% of the shares are shorted, and that is a lot.

We have also seen that the hedge funds with different derivatives try to knock them to free shares and also to take the money from the people that invested in them, that either do not sound ethical in my ears.

Maybe you can tell me what tools do the US stock market have or use to prevent naked short selling and who should i as a common man contact if i suspect this is going on?

Once again thank you for your reply. (hope my English is understandable)

4. Mode_Swe

Mode_Swe

5. JackRab

JackRab

Meh, I think you're just talking towards your position... which is a normal habit, but a bad habit.
    Why do you think there's a 15% short interest? And again, think about their strategy... do you honestly think the shorts haven't done their homework? They are not in it to 'steal your money'. They believe the stock is overvalued...

And is it all naked short? Maybe it's a hedge for long derivatives.

Goodix is a Chinese stock right? You do know that you can't really compare valuations with the Chinese... those valuations are not a benchmark...

6. Mode_Swe

Mode_Swe

Well, i am not worried about the share price. And also not for the future and biometry will practically explode.
    When it comes to Goodix the company as long as they do not have patents they will only be able to use the sensor domestically.

Well you are right they do know what they are doing. But the problem is that the stock is not overvalued, we believe that this is an effort for either a hostile takeover or someone is about to place bid on the company that "sounds" OK compared to the stock price.

We will see, i suggest as told, you keep an eye on Thursday and also on coming Monday-Tuesday as rumors say something will happen then. The progres will be very interesting the 1-2 coming weeks.

It would also be interesting to have the opinions from the forum users what they think about the share and also what is told in the US about it and the estimated value of it over there.

Would appreciate some replies, thank you.
    (Attached PDF, Worth reading, if you like to have a serious approach to the share ..)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016