Sweden

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by tease, Nov 5, 2007.

1. I'm from Gothenburg, mostly trading US index futures for the last five years or so.

#21     Sep 27, 2008
  2. gwivxvvv

gwivxvvv

hi, i remember in Denmark there is a firm called saxo bank, which is very famous on the OEM FX software business field, even for the FX platform of Citi group r built by them.........

sweden is cold, also for finland,............helsinki,,,,,,,,,,oh....my god,,,it recall my memory when i was in nordic EU.hehe

#22     Oct 4, 2008
  3. rtp100

rtp100

I can't tell you how tired the rest of the world is of FAKE blonds

we need some of those wimmin of yours

#23     Oct 4, 2008
  4. I am from Jönköping, Sweden. I trade currencies (scalping).

#24     Mar 10, 2018
  5. fan27

fan27

Wonder if any of the guys on the thread are still trading considering the last post was almost 10 years ago :)

#25     Mar 12, 2018
  6. sss12

sss12

Following on the 10 yr old comments on tourism and language....I wonder what the opinions would be on the "new immigration plan " and how it is working out.

#26     Mar 12, 2018
    fan27 likes this.
  7. sweden and its taxes are difficult for trading

#27     Apr 7, 2018
  8. destriero

destriero

I dunno, will let you know when I make the plunge full-time to Ostermalm.

#28     Apr 11, 2018
    sss12 likes this.
  9. Jakobsberg

Jakobsberg

I find it very easy if done within an ISK. You pay a tax of 30% of the state borrowing rate ( ca 1.5 % rate on long Swedish bond) on the total account value.

http://www.investeringssparkonto.se

In 2018 this works out at 0.45% of the total account value. After paying that you get to keep all other gains without further tax. No writing off loses either though. Just pay 0.45% of account total and that is it for the year.

When I last did the numbers it is lower tax than US and UK. No tax tax forms or trades to report either as brokers send account details to tax agency.

Anyone else in Sweden ?

#29     Apr 12, 2018
  10. tortoise

tortoise

Still here.

#30     Apr 12, 2018
    fan27 likes this.