Sweden Considers Cashless Society

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Eliminate legal tender laws and watch the free market come up with all kinds of digital money. (paypay cards, gift cards that work anywhere) The problem isn't that it is cashless. The problem is that its the govenment in charge of the cashless currency.

#11     Sep 20, 2010
  2. This is a very bad idea. What about a paper trail? For this reason alone I resist going to paperless statements.

What about hackers. Someone hacks in you lose all of your money or the enrich themselves with no paper trial.

Lastly, what is to stop the government from determining you are an enemy of the state and taking away all of your money. Don't believe the NWO is talking about it, fast forward to 55 seconds in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

What's next, no private ownership of Gold and Silver.

#12     Sep 20, 2010
  3. drcha

drcha

Tell us what you mean by banks pulling their currency of the market?

thx

#13     Sep 20, 2010
  4. ammo

ammo

imagine all the debt getting re-evaluated..not unlike the bailout..instead of us owing down the road, they just revalue it and the adjustment is a loss in your bank account, essentially,they change the rules,start with a small country,it becomes excepted as unliked but not unheard of, works itself halfway into mainstream, and then becomes tolerable, how often do you here about the war in the middle east,folks are dying daily,excepted as mainstream and ignored..basically none of our business

#14     Sep 21, 2010
  5. That has just 1 reason: So they could TAX you more.

#15     Sep 21, 2010
  6. Hell yeah! I will open up my own bank (financed of course by the money I print) and I will be rich! Oh wait...my neighbors have the same idea...and so does the rest of my town....and state....and country....Hey....Does anyone NOT own their bank now?

Ok...so scratch that idea.

#16     Sep 21, 2010
  7. Anybody from Sweden here?

#17     Sep 21, 2010
  8. Is a money-less society possible for 7 billion people?

There are millions of primitive/tribal people who live without money. They get all their food and water from the forest and land.

#18     Sep 21, 2010
  9. "Reduce robberies"... yeah, that's it!

#19     Sep 21, 2010
  10. Those folks are obviously terrorists and are lucky to survive without the strong, caring hand of government.

They need to either step up to the global plate, or sacrifice themselves in the name of reducing their own carbon footprint.

Let's get serious about our future shall we?

#20     Sep 21, 2010