Sweating Obama Camp To Bring In The Big Guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Don't forget demonizing him as a rich guy - one of "them" who is out of touch and has no idea what the common man is going through (the flip side of this hilarious coin is that they think Obama does).

#11     Oct 22, 2012
  2. Epic

Epic

LOL, Gloria's October surprise on Mitt is that she is unsealing his testimony from SOMEONE ELSE'S divorce proceedings, in which he testified to the value of the company.

According to Mitt's people, "He has no objection to letting the public see that testimony."

Hate to say I told ya so. It really must be driving them crazy not to be able to find real dirt on him.

#12     Oct 24, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Agreed. Just like lukie's comment the other day wishing Trump had something real on Obama.

#13     Oct 24, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

The one where I said I'd love it if he did, but didn't expect him to come up with anything substantial?

Is there a leftist in this forum that knows how to fucking read?

#14     Oct 24, 2012
  5. jem

jem

that is a bit of a relief. no wonder this guy is running for president as an Republican, he has no skeletons in the closet so the media couldn't harm him.

#15     Oct 24, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Tag

#16     Oct 24, 2012
  7. jem

jem

ready for another out of context use I see.

#17     Oct 24, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

No, it will be in the context that you don't like context if it refutes your assertions.

#18     Oct 24, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh brother.

#19     Oct 24, 2012
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Gloria's dildo batteries are running out of juice. These criminals on the left probably can't believe that somebody could have a life and make a fortune without criminal misdeeds! It's possible that the dirtier the democrats play the game the more they will send voters to Romney's camp.

#20     Oct 24, 2012