SWAT Options - Anyone heard of this?

Discussion in 'Options' started by echizen01, Sep 3, 2017.

1. echizen01

echizen01

So I was digging around - as one does and came across this guy.
    http://www.swatoptions.com/page/intro

Anyone heard of him? Seems like they have been around a while. I did a Google and found snippets. I actually found him on Twitter.

2. Track record shows all winners in 500-100% range and no losers.

Still believe in fairy tales?

echizen01 likes this.
  3. echizen01

echizen01

And this is why I come to this forum. Thank you
    Although, to be fair there are losses recorded if you invert the performance track record, you see them all and they are well placed (throughout the time recorded, I can't comment if they were good traces). (see the attached)
    Still 'Fairy Tale' is an apt description.

4. One post from new member = spam...

Lou Friedman likes this.
  5. echizen01

echizen01

*Clap* *Clap*
    I would spam but I have better things to do, like learn about options, hence the question. I was not pushing anything. Curious question, received a considerate answer. Query solved.

6. Glad we could help!

Sorry if you are not a spammer. I was just going with the probabilities.

Welcome to ET! :)

7. mskl

mskl

I've been in this business for 28 years. I can assure you that it is possible to make a very good living trading your own account but it is very unlikely you will find someone on ET that will make you rich.

If someone has truly found some inefficiency in the market - then they will exploit it themselves. With respect to these "fairy tale" returns - these people simply want to roll the dice with your money. Don't fall for it.

Regulators purposely look at the companies "claiming" crazy returns. And when they burn investors - that is when the sh$t hits the fan. Quite simply - it is fraud.

My advice to the scammers - think twice because you will get caught.

8. You have to settle for just...very Very average returns...if you will hand your money over to a trader or fund manager or adviser or anyone else.

Now if you want excellent or extraordinary returns...that's something you will have to explore, and expect, and adventure out on your own, o_O

If someone has the ability to truly make themselves rich...they will do it. You think they care about you too...

Otherwise, for everyone else...it's a Volume business for them. And that's Where you and the masses come in.
    Give average performance to the masses, but that's Ok...because it's all made up in fees.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  9. ironchef

ironchef

I will give it a try if they only charge $199.

Well, I just clicked on to the site, it is free to sign up. So, I get 500% to 1000% returns for free!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  10. OrvilleF

OrvilleF

Seeing how your trial went? I might try it out.

#10     Nov 9, 2017