Suze Orman is Coming Out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChiBondKing, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Ebo

Ebo

One of my homes is in The USVI!
    We get CNBC.

Is there a point to your nosy question?

Her Bio is one here, read it.

#41     Feb 24, 2007
  2. Just giving Suze the respect you deserve...

Hey does she have a house in your parts? I hear that other countries are rather liberal in some views...

#42     Feb 24, 2007
  3. Ebo

Ebo

Are you that thick?

USVI is the USA SFB's.

#43     Feb 24, 2007
  4. your "other" home Ebo...

How about Suze's "good" to her fellow woman...I hear she gives some rather abrupt advice at times, but I do not get to follow her re-runs that often...

I once heard her advocate divorce to a complete stranger...

#44     Feb 24, 2007
  5. Ebo

Ebo

Please stop asking me personal information on the internet.

#45     Feb 24, 2007
  6. Your the one that offered the info...merely replying ONTOPIC ebony...

How about it...does Suze Ormen balance her checkbook? or merley call the bank for her balance?

#46     Feb 24, 2007
  7. jmccain

jmccain

I don't really care what she does, my fav. financial 'guru' has always been Dave Ramsey. Simple advice. Get an emergency fund, cut your credit cards, save, enjoy life. Duh.

#47     Feb 24, 2007
  8. Ebo

Ebo

I would appreciate if you kept your racial slurs off this board.
    I never knew it was ok for moderators to call people"ebony"

Now you are treading on thin ice pal.

#48     Feb 24, 2007
  9. You told me your handle and what it was short for...would you like me to post your pm from last year, during one of your stalking tirades?

its your reasoning... are you racist?

Does Suze need a financial advisor? Who do the Stars of the media use? especially Financial Stars?

You know if Ann Nicole had Madonna's profile artist...she would have been in a different light...What does Suze project? Ebo even bette...r what are you projecting? why haven't you placed me on ignore...you did the half right thing...let me rephrase..Ebo...please place me on ignore..let me say it like this...Ebo please place me on ignore...did I mention...Ebo please place me on ignore?

Michael B.

#49     Feb 24, 2007
  10. All you never wanted to know about Suze Orman
    The proverbial finger in the dyke won't hold back the oncoming tabloid deluge.
    Here's one of the first (although more 'spiritual') examples:

A Funny Thing Happened On My Way to Nirvana
    A Memoir by Sharon Janis

"NOTE: February 23rd, 2007: I have waited, not always patiently, for nearly ten years to finish this part of my memoir, hoping that Suze Orman would come out of the closet before I shared our experiences together. (BTW, no, I'm not gay.) I congratulate Suze on finally being honest about this, although if you've sexually violated women who are not gay while they're sleeping, I don't think it is really accurate to call yourself a virgin..."

Chapter Thirty-Five
    AN UNEXPECTED TWIST

".. The next thing you knew, Suze and I were in a full-fledged relationship..."
    [​IMG]

(Excuse me while I barf :D)

#50     Feb 24, 2007