Suze Orman is Coming Out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChiBondKing, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Would you please stay on topic and stop trying to start shit with other members of elitetrader dot com?
    Maybe you could lead by example and put ebo on ignore? Or just take the high road?
    Anything but this petulant attitude you display.

Thank you.

#31     Feb 24, 2007
  2. Yea no kidding. This guy's volume of bitching about bitching is much higher than the original bitching could ever hoped to have been.

#32     Feb 24, 2007
  3. I am moderator and I monitor ALL threads and ALL guests and it is not appropriate for me to place anybody on ignore...Sir, I suggest you concentrate on what YOU should be doing.

I am taking care of a problem here publically. As over the years I have first tried privatly at problem solving with this stalker...

I do not have the heavy handed style and simply ban or delete...I think all of us have a right to post here and I do not believe that moderation needs to be heavy handed...but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Is Suzie Ormen a registered advisor...just curious?

Michael B.

#33     Feb 24, 2007
  4. chuck.ells

Welcome to ET, I almost forgot my manners...

by the way you have contributed in some very serious threads ...all five of your posts have been noted and very enlightening indeed...guests I suggest your read what this fellow really wants to discuss and his motives...go ahead its only 5 posts in some very serious threads...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/searc...=1647012&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Does Suzie Ormen represent to traders what a financial advisor should be? Or does Suzie have a show talking to the masses, with her candid style, just for ratings and mooooney...Hey maybe she should get some Cramar buttons for those of you that actually tune in the show for its only value...which is entertainment..I think some of the posters (not traders) here confuse ET with Suzie Ormen...

lets see...is her audience boomers or emerging growth? ...hmmm... hehe..but hey now its the gay community she is getting perhaps...no?...but hey...Melissa Etheridge does have a few good tunes...:)

#34     Feb 24, 2007
  5. Why are you attacking me?

#35     Feb 24, 2007
  6. no one is attacking you..why are you posting off topic?

Do you watch Suzie Ormen..?

I once learned some rules about Bankruptcy that I did not know from her...I admit...

#36     Feb 24, 2007
  7. Ebo

Ebo

It's a privelage to be attacked by a power hungry moderator!

Welcome to the club Chuck.

#37     Feb 24, 2007
  8. Take it to PM..fellahs/ladies...STOP

Did Suze Ormen make 25 million from her TV show or indirectly...or did she have it before her show?

Was she in Radio before her TV show?

#38     Feb 24, 2007
  9. Ebo

Ebo

At least learn to spell her name correctly if you want any respect.
    It is spelled SUZE ORMAN.

:D

#39     Feb 24, 2007
  10. I will not edit all my posts....hehe..don't want to upset you...

Do you know how she made her bucks/ do you follow her blindly? Do you even live in the USA Ebo?

Have you ever spelled my handle directly? hey is SUZE her real name? or did she do an Ann Nicole?

#40     Feb 24, 2007