Suze Orman is Coming Out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChiBondKing, Feb 24, 2007.

1. I will not be going anywhere...but please observe where the likes of you end up...keep posting, your motives and as your search history expands here, it becomes more and more revealing...

Ebony... go to Yahoo for entertainmant...leave ET alone...or do you wish to discuss trading...EVER?

Now back to the thread starters topic..

It's all about money don't ya think...?

Michael B.

#21     Feb 24, 2007
  2. I didn't know Suze coming out would have such a polarized effect!

whatever... i personally don't care... who she boinks in bed doesn't affect me, and i don't listen to her financial advice.

i just think it's funny (in my own way)

:p

#22     Feb 24, 2007
  3. nah..Ebo is just a troll and at the keyboard this weekend...his/her troublemaking days on ET are numbered...

#23     Feb 24, 2007
  4. Uh being gay and being a coke fiend and/or criminal are the same?

Your old school morals are retarded.

Also Orman didn't shout out she was gay she was cornered by the interviewer and gave an honest answer! Damn her and her honsety! Look I'm not fan of Orman because her advice falls into the "no shit" category but it's obvious some people just have a problem with the fact that she is a lesbian.

Besides the interviewer is a retard for insinuating that married women should just let their husbands take care of the finances. I've known many couples where the woman had a far, far better grasp of practical finance than the man.

#24     Feb 24, 2007
  5. Ebo

Ebo

Electric*****:

It must so coooooooooooool being an ET moderator, and being able to modify your posts a week later.

I saw you almost had a nervous breakdown when you got caught doing that on a live journal!

It's ok, everybody knows what you are all about!

***edited becuase the name hurt Michael B's feelings!

#25     Feb 24, 2007
  6. LT701

LT701

always did think there was something really wrong with that woman

but i thought her 'coming out' would be that she's a robot from outer space

#26     Feb 24, 2007
  7. Ebo,

would you please place me on ignore?

Guests... if you do not believe the stalking...then I suggest you read EBo's posts in search for yourself. Ask yourself...does Ebo discuss trading or simply attack other posters with his/her one liners...you choose...would you like this community littered with grafitti from posters with absolutly no motives to discuss trading with an agenda to make ET their entertainment EliteYahoo?

ebo...I must ask you to please post on topic or to not post at all...go back to chit chat where you hang out ok? or continue this stalking and harrassment and you will be banned permanently...your choice ok?

Don't forget the complain button readers.

Michael B.

#27     Feb 24, 2007
  8. by the way...Ebo you still have time to remove Dork Fraud and Freakshow from your postings...

then place me on ignore ok?

your choice...

#28     Feb 24, 2007
  9. Ratings of these sorts of TV shows ...seems to be high and the focus of TV is to get good ratings..so that they can make money.

I know battles to fight and the mainstream will be offended at anything said against the consensus...But this is a traders site and I speak the truth..

Some of us have not learned which battles to fight....and as long as there is TV, there will be this quest for good ratings...its not about Wall Street...

Michael B.

#29     Feb 24, 2007
  10. Ebo,

Don't forget to place me on ignore ok? Thank you. You are doing the right thing. And please do not continue with the history you have illustrated in the past...If you want to discuss trading and stay ontopic...then you have just as much right to post here as I and others...but YOUR GRAFITTI WILL NOT BE TOLERATED got it?

Ebo, No matter how long of breaks you take in between...The other guests that you disagree with including myself are not at issue...naturally there are disagreements, but behave yourself and stop the one liners with name calling & personal attacks on other guests in this community Off topic stalking will no longer be tolerated, got it?

Now back to the thread topic
    Does Suzie Ormen give sound advice? or simply what you already know? Does she project any internal fears that we all share...and could you catch yourself trying to predict what she would say? Do you think certain lifestyles could project different rules and have a certain way to react?

Michael B.

***edited becuase the name hurt Michael B's feelings!

#30     Feb 24, 2007