Suze Orman is Coming Out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChiBondKing, Feb 24, 2007.

1. ...........I put a trade on the 50% bottom section :D

i should go bet on this at cantorindex. :D

#11     Feb 24, 2007
  2. Fractal

Fractal

Hey, post whatever you want. I'm sure this is unbearably exciting information for young boys in middle school, and, apparently, Electric Savant.

<i>Lesbians!</i>
    :eek:

#12     Feb 24, 2007
  3. mjh

mjh

So it's no surprise to you. That means you already knew. And you knew this how??? LMAO, My "gaydar" is fine. In fact it's going off like crazy.

#13     Feb 24, 2007
  4. Joab

Joab

:eek:

Always found her annoying and whinny.

To each there own :)

#14     Feb 24, 2007
  5. atozcom

atozcom

No. No body NEED to know, no body HAVE to know, no body should care to know!!!

It no body's business who Suze Orman sleep with, have sex or not have sex with, man or woman!!!

Lastly, why is it any body's business who Suze Orman sleep with, have sex or not have sex with?

Does it now change your opinion about her financial and investment advices?

#15     Feb 24, 2007
  6. Then why did she find it necessary to go there?

yes lifestyle impacts advice...but I am not licensed to give it...and if it means becoming like Suzie Ormen...then I am not interested...

Cramar...Ormen and all these Circus like idiots on TV for the mainstream...is not Wall Street...

who were those two idiots that started this....those two brothers with the dunce caps...what a joke...

now we have judges prostituting themselves after hearing Judge Judy was worth millions...

then...lines and lines of people getting the Ann Nicole DNA test...

Next thing to get attention and the almighty dollar...Brittney will be gay...and want to be buried next to Hillary!

NewsFlash Hugh Heffner will sell his plot to Ann Nicole...for an undisclosed amount...

[​IMG]

#16     Feb 24, 2007
  7. Ebo

Ebo

Electric FreakShow:

Come on there must be some exotic pair you can do a Golden Shower trade today? Hurry, go swap Dinars vs Baht you Freak.

your pal,

ebo

#17     Feb 24, 2007
  8. What up with you? you cannot seem to get enough?

#18     Feb 24, 2007
  9. mjh

mjh

Well said Electric. I for one am old school with old school traditions and morals. Today's society is filled with the coming out of all these individuals who were in past years considered taboo. And for good reason. We will let a lesbian or coke addict tell us how to do this or that but would never give a second chance to a once convicted but reformed juvenile felon.

Why? Because the moral compass have been so skewed and bent by the politically correct, that its hard to tell what is and what isn't moral anymore, at least for the youngsters in this country anyway. Ahhhhhhhhhhh... I feel so much better now!

#19     Feb 24, 2007
  10. Ebo

Ebo

Electric ****:

You make me sick reading this nonsense about Suzee Orman.

Who gives a rat's ass if she like girls and monkeys at the same time. She gives fairly sound financial advice to the layman and if she likes to munch a rug that is her business.

Does it affect your bottom line?
    If not, STFU already.

Are you gonna quit ET again because you got caught with your hands in the cookie jar? No loss!

ebo

****edited because the name hurt Michael B's feelings!

#20     Feb 24, 2007