susquehanna

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by BillKastin, Jan 9, 2007.

1. I wouldn't say this is impossible and could be true. and plus why would anyone bother wasting their time posting this? - i just don't see the point. (maybe to attract specific PMs from 'certain' individuals at ET?)

In any case we don't know for sure.

BUT, and BUT, I find it very very difficult to understand that someone who has been offered a place out of these two froms (which implies good interviews - which requires great firm/industry knowledge) - would even for a second think susq over SAC.

this only means two things,

a) this is a bored kid playin around tryin to attract some replies,

or

b) this a super geek with no FUCKIN CLUE of where he has just interviewed. (this happens regularly at some top firms I have witnessed). he has spent his lifetime since birth in books, and doesn't know anything about anything other than stochastic calculus.

it's sometimes strange in life how those that really appreciate, love and want something like it means their whole life to them, they tend not to have it/achieve it etc.. while others who have never imagined it, aimed for it, or even thought of it for a second, actually get it, and CAN EVEN AFFORD TO QUESTION ITS WORTH AND ARE CAPABLE TO IMAGINE something in lieu of it.

#21     Feb 9, 2007
  2. Uh who cares if it's the truth or not. I guess the consensus is that SAC is better than Susquehanna. So what if this guy is lying, so what if he is telling the truth. So what if he gets some PMs. If he went to princeton, unless it was on mom's tab, he's got a lot of money to pay back, so good for him whichever position (false or not) he believes he is taking. blah blah

#22     Feb 10, 2007