Susquehanna International Group

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by chasinfla, Sep 21, 2002.

1. If you're a day trader and you use bullets, they are the best company to use. They offer immediate execution. Just letting you know that at least that part of their business isn't going anywhere. So if you get a job in that area, you'll be there for awhile. Of course, someone could come out with something better. For now, I don't see anyone on the Horizon, even though Essex is starting to improve. But there's room for several players.

#11     Sep 22, 2002
  2. nitro

nitro

I am a daytrader, but AFAIK, there is no choice as to whose bullets I get to use once I choose a firm, prop/prof or retail??

nitro

#12     Sep 22, 2002
  3. That's the unfortunate part. You have to use the bullet provider that the firm uses. But if you're like me, keep approaching the management and give them the reason's they should switch. They do listen, sometimes.

#13     Sep 22, 2002
  4. nitro

nitro

I wonder if DEF is listening in on this thread? We can get IB to use ISG.

nitro

#14     Sep 22, 2002
  5. Wouldn't know since I trade the NQ instead.

#15     Sep 22, 2002
  6. InyOutty

InyOutty

There's three reasons why we don't use Susquehanna for bullets:

1. They're too damn expensive
    2. Their minimum bullet quantity is too high
    3. They're too damn expensive (opps, said that already)

#16     Sep 23, 2002
  7. Actually Susq has recently adjusted their pricing. Their minimum now is 500 shares, and their pricing is closer to Essex. Essex has gotten alot better too, you can now post bullets on a minus offer, and their minimum is only 100 shares.

#17     Sep 23, 2002
  8. prescott

prescott

Does anyone know what their trading assistants get paid?
    Thanks

#18     Nov 9, 2002
  9. Susquehana is one of the few firms that pay their trading assistants a living wage. in Chicago, 5 years ago they started their clerks at about 35-40k plus you are eligible for a firm bonus, depending on trading profits.

In NY their trading assistants made about 50K

Make sure you review your STATS 101, adding subtracting and taking % in your head before your interview, Even if its a phone interview!

#19     Nov 10, 2002
  10. Do they have a website? Can someone post that. Thanks

#20     Nov 11, 2002