suspicious .... fake trade?? Anekdoten??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pigsky, Feb 13, 2012.

1. I would hope that people would not register different names and post under them all, and particularly if they are interacting with each other. The whole premise is a fraudulent one, and amounts to lying and lacking integrity.

That being said, Anek as far as I know did not profess to be a preacher of morality, but one who tried to help traders trade. I have just read some of his journal and it has been very interesting to read, and I have gotten some good ideas from it. I for one am very glad he has participated here. From what I have seen so far he has been very frank about his losing trades, and his winning ones. But more important is that what he talks about is logical, and helpful to my trading. That's really the #1 priority.

#71     Feb 16, 2012
  2. If you post some pics of hot Punta tail, you/Anek/whomever will be my new best friend.:)

I really can't say about Anek, because I sure will not read that endless AHG garbage thread... Piscuy on the other hand... nah...I don't know either.:D

#72     Feb 16, 2012
  3. That`s not good. What happened?.

Quitting my job was a long time ago, but I still don`t feel "safe" yet. :)

#73     Feb 16, 2012
  4. Eight

Eight

Wow, a few people joined up just to stick up for Anek.. and I think he had an alias that joined in 2007 but just started posting, he seems to be thinking about bogus cred well ahead of time even....

Everybody should read a few kindle books about psychopaths and learn to spot them. I can watch somebody walk and start to sort them out, psychopaths are screwed up so early in life that they don't successfully learn to walk entirely, and the stare, the use of lots of jargon, the lies, the resume' inflation, and they like to get their friends to come after people who defy them.. so this Anek guy doesn't even need the friends!! He can make them up..

#74     Feb 16, 2012
  5. Are you the real fibonacci number or an impersonator?.

#75     Feb 17, 2012
  6. Imagine that you run some money for some salty characters at a currently reputable firm, but this firm decides to steal the money like MFGlobal executives did. The CFTC and the CME again do nothing. You then go to your "clients" and tell them that they lost 30% due to something.

Are these clients going to whine in a blog like that Don Miller piker, or on the contrary you will be found hanging from a bridge like Roberto Calvi?.

What if RCG, IB, and a few other CME firms just steal your money all at the same time, and you lose 100%?. It's all legal too, or it seems to be.

#76     Feb 17, 2012
  7. You're still funny. :)

Nice call on 1370.

When does MM flip short?.

#77     Feb 20, 2012
  8. Don Miller and the other thousand guys that lost $1.6 Billion and are running around like headless chickens are funny. I'm dead serious, but still alive...and kicking...this posting addiction...:(

#78     Feb 21, 2012