suspicious .... fake trade?? Anekdoten??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pigsky, Feb 13, 2012.

1. traderrn

traderrn

Another ET know-it-all. You know, trading is more than scaling into (i)HnS till you realize you are wrong. :D

#51     Feb 14, 2012
  2. Does Anekdoten trade 10,000 ES per click, like Mokele Mbembe?.

#52     Feb 15, 2012
  3. mark1

mark1 Guest

Look I don't know who this Mokele is, in the end I don't really care what you guys think about me or Anek, it really doesn't change my life a bit... sorry.

I just wanted to share my experience, a first hand experience instead of gossips. I though it was the right thing to do...silly me.

Bringing other people down just to make oneself content is destructive and a symptom of lack of self-esteem, how do I know? Been There, Done That ...long term result? It sucks.

Last post here, prolly one too much.

#53     Feb 15, 2012
  4. benwm

benwm

#54     Feb 15, 2012
  5. Cool story about the previous post being your last. Please tell it again!

#55     Feb 15, 2012
  6. mark1

mark1 Guest

No problem dude, I'm entitled to change idea, don't focus so much on what I do, not healthy

#56     Feb 15, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

:D

#57     Feb 15, 2012
  8. Fernandito, Fernandito... aprieta ese culito...:D

#58     Feb 15, 2012
  9. sn0wblind

sn0wblind

also traded in the priv room for as long as mark. agree with everything mark has said. also can't explain the usernames...don't really care. he consistently did well in the room and trades were not in hindsight.
    There is an obvious negative bias with a few members here...but why the guilty assumption without any evidence? there is much more evidence to support the latter... The Puretick frauds are laughable snake-oils, so a bit confusing to see people taking their side.

#59     Feb 15, 2012
  10. vinc

vinc

you investigate into this as well?? :)

well, I always thought Anek was a real deal still HOPE he is :)
    While the room was open to the public I liked the atmosphere, the aura , the traders helping traders hocus-pocus but never really found it useful so after it was closed - no hard feelings.. I can't remember his live entries but plenty of his exits , that's for sure..he had/has this ability to attract people - among them really talented traders - we have to give it to him..saw some guys calling great live trades..someone mentioned that he has plenty of stuff from the room - can you produce evidence of his live real time entries? you guys remember Piscuy? he was also considered great trader and we wouldn't hear from him if it wasn't for Anek..
    so it's all not so bad.. besides I could also create an account with Anekdoten 2000 and then a couple of aliases and start running the show just to make the real Anek look stupid ... say whatever you want but stupid he isn't..

#60     Feb 15, 2012