suspicious .... fake trade?? Anekdoten??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pigsky, Feb 13, 2012.

1. traderrn

traderrn

You think he gives a damn about your bet? May be he does and will produce what you want. Do you have the money though? :)

No, he increased his size slowly, obviously over the years. Just because you make up shyte, doesn't mean others have to prove it. :D

#41     Feb 14, 2012
  2. monti1a

monti1a

He ain't no Sheep......that there's be Anek...

#42     Feb 14, 2012
  3. trendo

trendo

For a minute there I thought you were talking about Chuck Norris.

#43     Feb 14, 2012
  4. :D

Does anyone know how many members Anek has in his IRC room on average?

#44     Feb 14, 2012
  5. traderrn

traderrn

Didn't you mean "subscribers to his site"? :D

http://screencast.com/t/1xV1brj9i2

Look for #AHG

#45     Feb 14, 2012
  6. lol 18. Anek still the piker and trolling ET with a dozen aliases.

#46     Feb 14, 2012
  7. traderrn

traderrn

about 15 guys (taking admin/X/Anek out) getting free education from a master trader. what a laugh. :D

Yea, he's trolling alright, with charts and advice on MM and trade management. What a troll. :cool:

#47     Feb 14, 2012
  8. So what's the purpose of the aliases, other than to build a buzz amongst degen gamblers like yourself? He was attempting to work with Puretick all the while BSing you clowns. What's hilarious is that you ignored the evidence.

Write off the losses and find a job in civil service.

#48     Feb 14, 2012
  9. mark1

mark1 Guest

As I already said I have no idea why he created those accounts, one thing is clear though, you are the one with strong issues about them and about Anek. I honestly wonder why?

You don't know anything about my trading results and my job, which for your information is trading full time since 2001. And yet you insult me without any reason. And that alone tells a lot more about you as a man than me as a trader.

Ignoring the evidence of what? He allowing me to be in his room and teaching me new stuff everyday for free for 2 years? FOR FREE , it seems you didn't get that. Oh right I feel scammed and raped.

I doubt you gonna apologize, thus to me our convo is done.

#49     Feb 14, 2012
  10. volente_00

volente_00

The pedal of the garbage truck ?

#50     Feb 14, 2012