suspicious .... fake trade?? Anekdoten??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pigsky, Feb 13, 2012.

1. traderrn

traderrn

Ok, we all know that Anek mentors people. Apparently he shares charts with people he mentors and looks like people he mentors sometimes post links to charts he uploads.

Also, people he mentors know that he is a great trader and hence defend him/praise him.

What's the big deal?

The fact that he is still around ET posting with a new alias? Well, let's say it is better for ET members that he is still around posting charts whenever he does.

#31     Feb 14, 2012
  2. monti1a

monti1a

Thanks for the clarification Anek.

#32     Feb 14, 2012
  3. traderrn

traderrn

I wish. :cool:

#33     Feb 14, 2012
  4. traderrn

traderrn

What site? He runs a free room in irc, has done so for over 4 years.

#34     Feb 14, 2012
  5. Thrilling.

So Anekdoten went from absolute piker to BSD literally overnight? Have you read the PMs? Sure you have, Anek. Sucking up to puretick for their subscription scraps?

#35     Feb 14, 2012
  6. traderrn

traderrn

I am not here to rehash his fight with Puretick. Just clarifying about this thread and OP and answering your question looking for his site. As for Anek and his trading, AFAIK his thread about AHG is listed in the ET HOF. That was Anek 4 years ago. He is a more advanced trader now, is all I have to add.

#36     Feb 14, 2012
  7. Yeah, I bet.

#37     Feb 14, 2012
  8. So all the $100k win posts that propagated this site, at the same time as his fight with PT, are also complete bullshit? I know, Anekdoten is a more "advanced trader" now...

#38     Feb 14, 2012
  9. traderrn

traderrn

Let me say that he has had more than $100k win trades. I personally know of at least one single winner which is 14x that. :)

He can ride winners like no other. He can average up to winners like no other. He can step on the pedal when he sees things going his way like no other. Ofc when I say no other, I am only including people I have seen trade personally including the posts I see on ET and those I witnessed when I was on his channel, which you must have guessed by now. No, I am not Anek. I have however been fortunate enough to have spent 3 years in his channel.

#39     Feb 14, 2012
  10. You're entirely FOS. I will bet him $100k right here that he can't produce a verifiable run of a net liq exceeding $1MM. An easy $100k for Anekdoten.

He went from no account to trading 100-lots overnight? WTF is with you sheep?

#40     Feb 14, 2012