suspicious .... fake trade?? Anekdoten??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pigsky, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Macho

Macho

You crack me up:D :D Fantastic.

Always thought he was a nut.:eek:

#11     Feb 13, 2012
  2. Pigsky...aka Lucky Lucille

that's one helluva investigative reporting...good job....

#12     Feb 13, 2012
  3. Macho

Macho

Won't give anything away,but go to search 'pigsky' and read his various posts. You will "pick it up". If you don't,let me know I will pm you.

So frigging funny. But so stupid. But , one sick puppy.

The guys at ES journal will crack up if they get to see it.

#13     Feb 13, 2012

4. Like we need to be told Anek was a fraud.

#14     Feb 13, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

I'm all like.. devastated

#15     Feb 13, 2012
  6. Maybe Al Brooks if he got nailed in the balls and it raised the pitch of his voice at least an octave. I've talked to ND many times, listened to Al, and trust me, it ain't the same person :D

#16     Feb 13, 2012
  7. Pigsky

Pigsky

well i discover this by accident some months ago but was not sure i want to tell.... i thought maybe i was mistaken.

reason i find out is i was study "Simple Price Action Approach" and i open some pics with right click so i could view them on other window while reading thread. it was notice "Anek1969" name and then recognizing one of other pics from another thread. just continue from there.

but other people do this too............

see this
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3270556#post3270556
    DDayTrader is defending Thalestrader who is in argument with another user. He said
    Quote........... LOL you obviously do not know Thales.
    Quote........ I haven't traded it as long as Thales (I learned it from him) but it is sound.

But see this here
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2246419#post2246419
    This was post 2 years earlier and notice email address he give!!!

They are same person!!!!!!!

now this is harmless thing but it show you cannot always believe everything posted in forum!

#17     Feb 13, 2012
  8. It appears the curtain is VERY thick my friend. Wait a minute, is your name really Big? Last name Snack? Hmmm... I don't know if I trust you anymore either. :D

In all seriousness, I just don't understand how people can register two or more names and post under them all. It seems so... unethical, deceptive, and downright creepy.

#18     Feb 13, 2012
  9. Pigsky

Pigsky

i do not know if anekdoten is profitable trader. like i said he posting seem good nature and try to help. so i don't like to accuse someone who try and do good. but........................

just because someone is good nature doesn't mean they are legit trader......
    maybe he is, maybe he is not......... however.......

if you were to invest money with fund you read good review of.....
    would you still invest if you find good reviews written by fund manager??????
    highly suspecious.......
    i would not want to spend time learning "A SIMPLE PRICE ACTION APPROACH" or any other "AHG" or "Anekdoteon Approach" after seeing this.

maybe another jack hershey case...... i do not know.

for the record i said i do not think nodoji is anekdoten or al brooks.... that is not what i mean. i just said i know other people think that. but i do not. this is not about nodoji.

very confused.......

i wonder how many other user have multiple id and converse with themself???????????????????

#19     Feb 13, 2012
  10. schuler

schuler

Great job, pig. I kinda smelled this all along ever since AHG. I happened to come across some of his private chat room's transcripts; the mofo was calling out his exits of winning trades without ever calling his entries in realtime. I never believe any traders helping traders bullshit out there. Nearly 100% of them are scams.

Thank you for digging:)

#20     Feb 14, 2012