Susan Boyle

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arnie Guitar, Apr 16, 2009.

1. you could be right, or it could be a medical condition. I'd get a check up right away.

Seriously, its rare, but some individuals have been known to expire and still linger for a few days, seemingly ok.

Just in case that's not the problem, what do you consider 'out of the ordinary'

#21     Apr 19, 2009
  2. fhl

fhl

A new phenom was revealed this past weekend. Some kid named Shaheen. If you watch the shaheen video and follow what simon did, it makes it quite obvious that he would not have been surprised by susan boyles performance. The other judges? maybe they really were surprised. But Simon knows everything about these people in advance and the Shaheen video proves it.

#22     Apr 20, 2009
  3. I assumed that .

I don't watch these dog and pony shows, but that was pretty obvious.

#23     Apr 20, 2009
  4. Last I knew you appreciate music with your ears. Only high school mentalities wouldn't have thought she had chance at
    being an excellent vocalist. Hell most metal and hair bands are harder to look at than her. Everytime I've ever had the displeasure to see one of Metallicas members make those faces
    like they've just eaten a month old tomato I wonder whats his problem. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

#24     Apr 20, 2009
  5. If Susan Boyle was young and attractive, she would just be an above average Broadway singer. The original cast member from Les Miserables sang that song better.

All the media attention comes from the cleverly edited underdog video and the fact that no one expected an amazing voice to come from such an unattractive lady.

#25     Apr 20, 2009
  6. I despise Heavy Metal hair band maggots.
    [​IMG]
    That such 'noise' is loved by so many is a constant reminder that I share the planet with morons.

Now, as far as Boyle goes. No one said she was the greatest singer to have ever lived.

A lot of it is was the promotion. I'm sure she could have chosen a better dress for instance.

I'm interested in hearing what she can do PRODUCED professionally. That torch song she did 10 years ago was also quite good.

Hey, 99% of everything is hype, no need to state the obvious.

#26     Apr 20, 2009
  7. Two words, Minilli Vanilli.
    Put her voice on some lip syncing Diva and you've got sold out stadiums. As long as no one opens their yapper.

Rennick Quincy Jones out:cool:

#27     Apr 20, 2009
  8. Illum

Illum

Yea, I agree. They were shocked because she looks like a troll. Basically the more people are stunned, the more they are saying "damn she is ugly"

#28     Apr 20, 2009
  9. Dude, the make over is coming, here's a preview from my time machine.

[​IMG]

#29     Apr 20, 2009
  10. There's a lot of ugly people in the world but she's not one of them.

As for those that are so concerned with her looks, who'd miss THEM is they were swallowed up whole [​IMG]by the earth.

Knot Me.

#30     Apr 20, 2009