Survey: Health insurance costs surge in 2011

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I wonder when Canada's will "surge". There are so many mandated participants in their system I think it's artificially suppressing premiums.

#21     Sep 28, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

So, it's okay with you if the insurance companies, doctors, nurses, AMA, and pharmaceutical companies keep running their scams on the citizens of this country?
    And, it's okay with you if the thugs in D.C. keep starting war after war after war, and gives away billions and billions and billions of taxpayer dollars to prop up our heathen "friends", while our poor in the USA go without appropriate healthcare?
    It's not okay with me.

#22     Sep 28, 2011
  3. But they didn't and your messiah Odumbass did so this is nothing but libtarded fantasy and obfuscation.

#23     Sep 28, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

And, just to be clear, Obamacare is not national health care. Obamacare is a fiasco.

#24     Sep 28, 2011
  5. Obamacare isn't the solution any more than Solyndra is to the energy needs of the country.
    The poor are entitled to what they earn.

#25     Sep 28, 2011
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Are you freaking kidding me? You are trying to pin Obama's failures on the Republicans? WTF?

Obama had his first 2 years with a huge majority in the house and filibuster proof majority in the Senate. He could do whatever he wanted without a single republican vote. How the hell did they stonewall him?

That whole debt ceiling thing. It could have been avoided by just voting for it in Dec 2010. They didnt do it because they wanted to play politics with it. How about the 2011 budget that democrat controlled senate and house never bothered to even offer? I guess you can't be over budget when you dont offer one.

You come up with such slop as an excuse and you try to mock my thinking skills. Please tell me you are just saying these things as a failed attempt at sarcasm and you don't actually believe them.

#26     Sep 28, 2011