Survey: Health insurance costs surge in 2011

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 27, 2011.

1. another fox news graduate? try thinking on your own a couple times.

#11     Sep 28, 2011
  2. wildchild

wildchild

This is coming from an Obama supporter? You cannot be an objective thinker and support Obama. The two are mutually exclusive. After almost three years of screw ups, bad legistation, and a horrible economy there are some who still cannot admit that they were scammed. That is just soooo painfully dumb.

#12     Sep 28, 2011
  3. if you had the ability to think you might ask yourself. would it be better if mccain and caribou barbie were leading the country.
    obama has been a disappointment because he thought the republicans were sane and that he could compromise with them. they have stonewalled him every step of the way. republicans are more than willing to throw the country under the bus in order to regain power.

#13     Sep 28, 2011
  4. The Reps were soon to find out Obama is an arrogant prick.

"President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation.

#14     Sep 28, 2011

5. 'The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president,' says the Senate Republican leader
    Mitch McConnell

translation:we will allow nothing to happen that will be good for the country because it might help obama.

#15     Sep 28, 2011
  6. Mercor

Mercor

That is the singular goal of each of the Parties is to keep the other party a one-term party or even better to keep them from getting elected in the first place.

Many claim the McConnell to be racist. But I see Obama gearing up to spend one Billion dollars to keep a Republican , probably white man, from becoming President.

#16     Sep 28, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Obama will never understand that being President is not about "winning". It is about doing what is right for the country and being able to see all points of view.

#17     Sep 28, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I suspect that if Reagan or Bush had said, "I won", you'd say "damn straight!"

#18     Sep 28, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Oh, yeah...like the Republiclowns do, right?

#19     Sep 28, 2011
  10. rew

rew

A national health care system *is* a medical cartel - by the government.

#20     Sep 28, 2011