Surprise Surprise Obama has More Nominees in Trouble

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Mercor

Mercor

With Bush between Clinton and Obama, you have to appreciate how clean the Bush administration was.

Just one conviction and that from the VP's office, A shaky one at that.

#11     Feb 6, 2009
  2. TGregg

TGregg

And Clinton. :(

#12     Feb 6, 2009
  3. And this concludes the Sean Hannity Sock Puppet Fest. Do be sure to drop by Karl Rove's kissing booth on the way out. Normally his lips are sealed, but the first 10 customers will get free tongue! :p

#13     Feb 6, 2009
  4. If you ran a business would you hire a guy with 134K worth of tax corruption?

It is a yes or no question.

Would you hire another 3-5 people with tax corruption?

Again it is a yes or no question.

#14     Feb 6, 2009
  5. you hire people depending on how much money they can bring. their tax issues are irrelevant you're probably too stupid to understand that .
    Killefer is a director at McKinsey, they won't even hire you to wipe their asses....

Again, what a Douche

#15     Feb 6, 2009
  6. I will respond to your question by pointing out that you use the word "corruption" very loosely and one-sidedly.

#16     Feb 6, 2009
  7. Not only do you two have illogical ideas but you also have complete moral deficiency and zero judgement when it comes to hiring members of the EXECUTIVE BRANCH.

Also thanks thunderpuss for demonstrating the fact that a liberal can go months without ever answering a question directly.

#17     Feb 6, 2009
  8. You would do well to thank your parents (for reasons of either nature or nurture, you decide) for your evident inability to comprehend the import of your own question, let alone my response.

#18     Feb 6, 2009
  9. jem

jem

to all those assholes who were calling republicans racsist and bigots when they raised questions about Obama's associations.

where are the apologies?

while bush sucked and is corrupted by his dads ties to saudi arabia - this shows you what a bunch of corrupt full of shit group the democratic leadership is as well.

The democratic montra -
    Let me raise your taxes - while I take money as a lobbyist or from the gov't and cheat on my taxes.

Just about everyone of these shit heads in washington should be thrown out.

the only reason we are not worse off is because the founding fathers set up such a good system of checks and balances.

ron paul is looking smarter and smarter.

#19     Feb 6, 2009
  10. I comprehended your answer perfectly. However the answer you gave did not relate to my question so I am not going to address it.

Dodging a question and then insulting the person for not actually addressing your fake dodging answer only hurts your argument.

When will you learn that?

There is nothing funnier than a completely honest liberal and a completely dishonest liberal. You of course are the latter.

#20     Feb 6, 2009