Surprise Surprise Obama has More Nominees in Trouble

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Feb 5, 2009.

1. The first one is about Obama's pick for the secretary of Labor Hilda Solis.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2009/02/another_cabinet.html

The second is about Leon Panetta the man Obama has picked to head the CIA.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02052009/news/politics/quesions_over_panettas_700k_in_fees_153687.htm

I think it is safe to say the American people are
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    and
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    about Obama right now.

I am guessing the average of the next 3-4 polls on Obama will be somewhere in the mid 50's.

2. In all seriourness, has there ever been another president that has started off so poorly?

3. Who vets these people? Bill Ayers?

4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I think it's funny how everyone said during that election that all of his past associations did not mean anything, that we need to look at what he will do, not at who he has been friends with etc etc.

Well, we are now seeing based upon the "quality" of the individuals he is nominating to key positions of power that purhaps those pas associations actually are meaningful.

5. douche

6. Yes We Can (appoint tax cheats and criminals into office)!!!!

Is this the CHANGE 42% of white voters and 99.99999999% of black voters were promised?

Stupid asswipes voted for a "community activist" who didn't have the experience to be mayor of Chicago let alone POTUS.

The only "history" he's making is two weeks of bad judgement, awful policies, and criminal appointies.

3 years and 50 weeks left.

:(

7. Strongly doubt it.

8. What a clever way to clean house. No muss, no fuss. Just nominate and let the nominees fail on their own accord.

Hey, kudos to Obama for opening up the books on Bill Clinton donors.

9. The fact that Bill Ayers and Obama have been tightly associated in the past gives me and everyone who can think logically all the reasons in the world to understand why Obama's picks are corrupt.

The bottom line is that Obama is attracted to people who are corrupt.

10. Arnie

Arnie

Best of all, we get to see an official temper tantrum Monday evening in prime time.
    :D

#10     Feb 6, 2009