Surprise! Romney Leads By 4 Pts. In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 18, 2012.

1. John_Wensink thought Mccain would beat Obama and he has the nerve to act like he knows what the hell he is talking about

#11     Oct 18, 2012
  2. #12     Oct 18, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

It's just one poll. Don't get all excited liberturds. Let's wait until some more polls come out and see how they look.

With Gallup showing Romney leading by 7 nationally, I suspect we'll see more polls trend in that direction.

All isn't lost yet for Obama. It's just starting to look that way. :D

#13     Oct 18, 2012
  4. Wallet

Wallet

The once insurmountable lead has slipped away...... I love watching the left squirm when faced with the facts and feeble attempt after another trying to shift the focus from the economy to...... what was today's topic ???

Oh yeah, Binders!!!

ROTFLMAO

Election night will be fun to watch

#14     Oct 18, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

It seems RCG has already given up the ghost on Obama. He is practicing not posting on ET for that eventual day next month.

Funny thing is nobody seems to miss him.

#15     Oct 18, 2012
  6. Add Brass to that equation and things are really looking good.

#16     Oct 18, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Didn't realize he was gone. :D

#17     Oct 18, 2012
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

#18     Oct 19, 2012
  9. wildchild

wildchild

If Romney wins PA this election will be an absolute blow out.

#19     Oct 19, 2012
  10. Epic

Epic

I said the same thing here;

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3654480&highlight=pa#post3654480

After looking closer at the county results, it actually isn't Philly and Pitt. It is really just Philly.

Philly county went for Obama with 83% in '08. Just next door in Delaware and Montgomery counties he only got 60%. All other counties that he won were much closer to 50%, and he was running against arguably the worst GOP ticket in several decades.

If Romney could get at least 40% in Philly, he'd win the state.

#20     Oct 19, 2012