surfers $$ journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketsurfer, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E-mini Dow - New High Today
    Euro FX - Challenging the Top
    E-Mini Gold - Challenging the Top
    E -Mini Silver - Challenging the Top
    Euro FX - Possibly Confirming the Top
    E-Mini Crude - New High Today

To bad I'm not a betting man . . . only sure things here.
    Hope you catch something.
    No initials either . . .

#51     Apr 21, 2006
  2. Yo Goodboy . . . where did ya disappear 2

#52     Apr 25, 2006
  3. This thread really exemplifies what ET is all about....a bunch of wanna be, never will be traders who get there jollies out of kicking a man when he's down.

It takes stones to put your trades out there for the world to see. I don't see any of the naysayers on here posting or contributing anything of value.

Have you forgotten what it is like to be in a bad trade? Give the man a break.

#53     Apr 26, 2006
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

This isn't a thread about unsolicited photographs, alternate aliases, t-shirts, etc. and it's certainly not yet another thread about ProfLogic. If and when marketsurfer returns then have at him regarding his trading but until that time let's call off the dogs and relax. Thanks.

#54     Apr 27, 2006
  5. its good to be back! the rumours of my personal and business demise have been somewhat exaggerated. yes, the recent trades have been nasty with near 100% failure rates. the dollar longs, oil shorts and DJIA shorts hit the catastrophe level stops closing out the highly leveraged positions with losses. the profits earned to this point in the year have been returned to the market machine and we are basically starting may down on the year. i am totally flat at this time, but looking to enter once again to turn profitable by the end of the month. i have learned the critical importance of keeping ego and self in check at all times. icarus has been moved into the trading room to keep the real potential of disaster foremost in my mind as i put this serial losing episode behind me and move forward. i'll keep you posted.

best wishes,

surfer

#55     Apr 30, 2006
  6. Welcome back Surf...you've had some great wins and tough losses but you will survive and I've always enjoyed your journal, thanks for contributing...btw did you go to Mrs N's funeral?

#56     Apr 30, 2006
  7. good to hear u back'n'sufferfed only minor injuries surfeur

that $trade got out of control, im very curious were how far away u set up u catastrophic stp on it.

#57     Apr 30, 2006
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Surf! You are back! I can finally call off the search. I had that bounty hunter Bull Dog out looking for you and it was costing me a fortune. The guy doesn't come cheap. Welcome back.

#58     May 1, 2006
  9. Once you get your sea legs back I've looking for a response to this comment since everything I said was correct and everything you did was . . . well . . . wrong.

#59     May 1, 2006
  10. Choad

Choad

"You're coming back to ET, Surfer Boy!"
    [​IMG]

#60     May 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.