Surf Report

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketsurfer, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He should change his name/alias to something other than MarketSurfer...that name kind of implies you are a Market Ace;
    Hence, the backlash a bit.

And change his avatar/face too;
    Be a Giraffe or Zebra or Tropical Fish...and people may like or warm up to you better o_O:p
    [​IMG]

(and i'm not selling or promoting anything, in spite of using my real name and having a website-- all i care about is trading and growing my own acct)
    *this is a reply to a reply that MarketSurfer deleted. more like a personal attack.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    #411     Feb 26, 2017

2. Well said. But we are obviously dealing with gonzo hate vibe jealousy. Otherwise, they would just not read the surf report. Remember, one of these winners needed to "crowdfund" to raise $2400. Its also a bit of:

scha·den·freu·de
    ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
    noun
    1. pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune
    So they wait for a typo or a losing trade and it makes them feel better about their miserable existence. Its all very basic psych 101 stuff. I know we sit around and laugh, when bored ,at the lashing out.

surf

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    #412     Feb 26, 2017
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Whatever. I have no dog in this fight.

627b3ad4aa59b1070df7b468b75bd3a5.jpg

JERRY: I'm here strictly for material,..... and I have a feeling this is a potential gold mine.. (classic episode):D

#413     Feb 26, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

I wish you were LL...I wouldn't mind hearing a few of your trading secrets if you ever wish to share.

#414     Feb 26, 2017

5. Caught the early selling in the YM. We are betting this is the week of the first sell off---

As usual, our signals were early last week. 20500 is very possible by Friday.

surf

#415     Feb 26, 2017
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Ahhh! I just noticed this bit.

Mr. Surf, why do you feel you can only learn something new from people with more experience than you? If you close your mind off from people with less experience, you may miss a new idea from people with less experience, but whom may see a new way to approach an old problem that you did not see.

To assume that anybody "beneath" you, (with less experience in what it is you do than you may have, and you think cannot see a new solution to your problems), means you may be an "A" personality. The worst type for trading. What YOU say goes, and that is the bottom line, no ifs ands or buts. Totally closed to new ideas.

You are choking yourself dude. You better free your mind and understand that nothing works forever. If some punk kid comes along and shows you how to be more profitable with your methods and can integrate it, you need to adapt it. FREE YOUR MIND.

Do not dismiss everyone else out-of-hand just because they may have "less experience" than you. If you do not, it may be your downfall. Lose the ego, dude.

#416     Feb 26, 2017
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

I've never owned a "for-profit" website. Are page views that big of a big deal? I mean come on... the dude drives a lambo, lives in a waterfront penthouse in West Palm, and collects watches that I would never buy even if I married into the Walton (of Bentonville) Family... I mean what do 15000 page views add up to? ....$1?! .....wtf.

But for real... I know nuthing... so whatever.

#417     Feb 26, 2017
  8. southall

southall

We exited our MarketSurf fade trade this morning at 20815 for 100 pips profit.

I did not fade the additional units he added, doing that would have made this fade even more profitable.

MarketSurfer please continue to make further YM calls.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    #418     Feb 27, 2017
    shatteredx likes this.
  9. themickey

themickey

You gone short again Surf?
    Have you backtested your system or is this wishful, hoping, praying stuff?
    I don't see a whiff of fear in market yet, I'm calling go long.
    You know Trump has a major tax announcement he's making on Tues evening?
    I was long Gold and exited all those positions today, something is brewing and being short YM may end up a disaster, now please take care with those sim dollars.

#419     Feb 27, 2017
  10. southall

southall

I did not see this post until now.

I will be fading this one also.

We are long from 20782, March Futures

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    #420     Feb 27, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.