Surf Report

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketsurfer, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volpri

volpri

Ali was a hero. Ali had a huge ego. Never questioned himself or his ability that I know of. He always felt he was very good. He was a champ. "Float like a butterfly sting like a bee." I admit he finally did die!

#1261     Mar 16, 2017
  2. themickey

themickey

Big difference between fundamentals and technicals.
    Fundies work on beleifs
    Techies work on what they see.
    Techies who read the news are actually Fundies

#1262     Mar 16, 2017
    CBC likes this.
  3. southall

southall

Im sure there are plenty of jobs where playing 'Macho Man', as PTJ called it, works as it is a form of psychological intimidation against your opponent.

But the Market isnt scared of you. Doesnt give a shit how tough you act.

It reminds me of Kasparov the chess player, he could intimidate other players at the board. Snigger and laugh, shake his head at their moves. But that didn't work against the machines when they got near his level.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    #1263     Mar 16, 2017
  4. volpri

volpri

Ali's act probally as much for him as for his opponent.

#1264     Mar 16, 2017
  5. He isnt actually trading mate it's all about click bait to sell his terrible book.

#1265     Mar 16, 2017
    Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  6. Why get out though as you said the 1000 point drop was guaranteed.

#1266     Mar 16, 2017
  7. southall

southall

Doubling your stop loss and giving a bad trade more room never ends well, especially when the NDX is breaking out to new all time highs.

#1267     Mar 16, 2017
  8. themickey

themickey

Just for the record, am still in long and holding gold (7 different stocks bought simultaneously). Will let you know on the day for the exit. The post above was Sunday 12 March. ASX Stocks, EVN, NCM, NST, RRL, RSG, SAR, SBM

#1268     Mar 16, 2017
  9. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

+1

Those that can simply Do... Those that can`t, write books on how they wish they could.

#1269     Mar 16, 2017
  10. speedo

speedo

Ali was the finest boxer I ever witnessed but his antics put a dagger in the heart of sportsmanship. He had the charisma to carry it off....few else do.

#1270     Mar 16, 2017
    marketsurfer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.