Surf Report Closed By Zealous Mod

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, Jul 16, 2008.

1. What the heck!? I have received several PM's from elitetraders trying to pass messages along to Marketsurfer. I DON"T KNOW HIM, just liked the SURF REPORT and his other calls. Please, no more questions about how to reach him, I don't know.

Thank you,

Gary

#31     Aug 12, 2008
  2. Have you considered tapping yourself on the shoulder to get his attention?

#32     Aug 12, 2008
  3. Little too much acid back in the day, Thunderdog? Marketsurfer underneath your bed??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YhYPc_C2qsg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YhYPc_C2qsg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#33     Aug 12, 2008
  4. Surf, you're the best. Magna already let us know that garymiami is your latest alias. He's a mod, btw.

By pretending that you're not you and faking posts, you're approaching T28 territory. Everyone here knows how vital it is for your psychological well-being that you're able to believe you're respected here. This is so tacky, surf. You should stop immediately and cut your losses, just like you were in a trade.

You should stick to your rants about TA. You were wrong but at least you were consistent.

#34     Aug 12, 2008
  5. Since you have just dragged him out of the closet, I guess I should go ahead and post the PM I sent to him today. As you can see my keen instinct already was ahead of the Magna statement.

#35     Aug 12, 2008
  6. Are you a 'Goodboy' Gary?

#36     Aug 12, 2008
  7. No. I am Gary from South Beach although I am traveling now .

Gary

#37     Aug 13, 2008
  8. And how often does that happen in a timely manner?

#38     Aug 13, 2008
  9. Oh, ok. :p

#39     Aug 13, 2008

10. Yeah...who can forget this one!!!

marketsurfer

11-14-06 04:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from S2007S:

"There's a sense that the housing market has bottomed," said Jay Suskind, head trader at Ryan Beck & Co.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he is correct.

regards,

surf

#40     Aug 13, 2008