Surf Report Censored!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, Jul 9, 2008.

1. This boy must have been beaten up on a daily basis as a teenager, and/or he was always left behind the velvet ropes trying to get into the club because he has the ultimate napoleonic complex. He actually had the nerve to move this insightful trading thread to chit chat:

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130580

He has also been questioned by his own moderating team, as well as engaging in other highly questionable antics.

Whats worse, he is obviously sucking up to the trolls of ET by trying to buddy up to the "urgent message" pikers which is obviously NOT a trading thread. This joke of a thread is only rennick STEALING signals from another vendor, and posting them in journal form. Such originality ET can be proud of.

He also moved rowshans thread after trying to censor off rowshans reply to at least 10 inflammatory posts by steve46. So steve46 can savagely attack someone elses thread relentlessly, but it's not allowed for the thread starter to respond even once? Great moderation !! LMAO!!

He is hardly serving the cause of the establishment, but what power hungry bouncer ever is?

#21     Jul 11, 2008
  2. This post is a steaming pile from a jackass signed up since April calling himself Mr. Gates. The Urgent Message from Rennick was flamed first, and then spoofed by Rowswanz and his alias's, of which you probably are one of them. Ivan deleted plenty of my stuff and is fairly trying to do a tough job. I don't agree with his comment about the Sponsors being the reason that ET is successful. It is the content of this site that creates readers and hits which gives Baron the ability to charge the Sponsors, who always get abused by the ET pikers such as Gates who probably are chiselers in real life. I feel sorry for the waitress who gets one of these Pikers at her table. Lots of hassle, zero tip and missing salt and pepper shakers. To Ivan I say start banning some of these Bastards who have nothing to conribute but bitch. There should be a new rule, if you bitch about the site, you get banned.

Rennick out :cool:

#22     Jul 11, 2008
  3. Baron reads the feedback forum regularly. No need to forward anything. But you can if you like, certainly no matter to me. The mods do a good job and get nothing but whining from those of you who get pissy when your posts are moderated. Oddly enough, the same ones are hitting the complain button (and we're getting your emails) asking for moderator.

And Gates, if you're going to go down the same road of posting the same post over and over in multiple threads like trader28 has done, you'll get banned just like him in the end.

Your call, mate.

#23     Jul 11, 2008
  4. Excuse me . . .

I forwarded it to make sure he saw your ignorant comment.
    Yes, the moderators as a group DO a great job of keeping this site under control but it's comments like your that are uncalled for down right antagonistic.

I'm not whining, getting pissy and I do not find the need to hit the complain button. You decide, on your own, to come into an environment and start making childish unintelligent comments.

I won't have a battle of wits with you because I will not fight an unarmed person nor be accused of child abuse. You have given the others moderator's a bad name with your ignorant comments.

#24     Jul 11, 2008
  5. marketsurfer - you are WAY out of line starting this thread. magna has rode shotgun over your Surf Report for years, I know he must be seriously pissed and feel like he wasted a lot of his time if this is the thanks he gets. :mad:

If you want to put the spotlight on some YouTube video, just start another thread, it's just that simple, so what's the problem? :confused:

... talk about bitting the hand that feeds you ... Sheesh! :eek:
    Mr. Gates - being the douchebag that you are, you have choosen to air your grievance by riding on someone else's coattails ... nothing less than what is expected of you, and justfifying the removal of your half-a-wit "the Roshwan Report" thread - which was followed by a thread that was even more lame, believe it or not folks! :p

Good luck ever getting out of that hole that you keep digging for yourself with every alias you make!

#25     Jul 11, 2008
  6. How did you get to be a moderator, with an attitude like this?

I agree with ProfLogic, and also sent a complaint to Baron about your attitude.

If no one posted or read posts, there would be no EliteTrader.

#26     Jul 11, 2008
  7. TraderZones, speaking of posts--and threads--whatever came of your classified to sell your newly created edge for $250K?

Please give us an update of your progress in closing that deal. Thanks.

#27     Jul 13, 2008