suretrader Broker

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by grux, Dec 4, 2011.

1. grux

grux

Has anyone here used sure trader? I just found out that you can day trade without $25,000 in your account.

2. yes, i have heard of them from other members on this forum but not so sure if it's a good broker. You should google it for further information

3. Dillard

Dillard

Yeah...I am still waiting to hear some reviews (legitimate reviews)

4. if you're a us citizen, you can face some consequences for trying to circumvent that rule by going to a broker dealer outside of the us. i know that suretrader is affiliated with speedtrader, so if you are a us citizen, i would recommend using speedtrader to avoid any complications that arise when using foreign broker dealers.

5. Dillard

Dillard

Thanks for the response. I tried looking up information about the consequences of using a foreign broker while living in the US, but I didn't find anything...can you direct me to some information or further clarify these consequences? Thanks!

6. Dillard

Dillard

Can you explain more?

7. grux

grux

What are the consequences if you use a foreign broker dealer?

8. mix744

mix744

sure trader is in fact a legitimate company. They can help people day trade with small account with just 2,000. The owner of sure trader used to be the owner of speedtrader